- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 76
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Volume Covers Thread (Latest Volume #78)
Is the stripe on the cover really white? Shouldn't it be blue...? Oh well, it will still look good in my collection! >
Wonder what the next cover will be like... somehow I always find myself thinking that whenever I see a new one. Don't think I'll ever get enough of them. *loves colorful manga covers*
Is the stripe on the cover really white? Shouldn't it be blue...? Oh well, it will still look good in my collection! >

Wonder what the next cover will be like... somehow I always find myself thinking that whenever I see a new one. Don't think I'll ever get enough of them. *loves colorful manga covers*



Interestingly, Buggy is on it as well.
