Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3
Nobody can. I am the one and only.
Nobody can. I am the one and only.


How divine of you.Nobody can. I am the one and only.![]()




.Yeah I know, I found it the same night. Really cool track man, gotta add it to my spotify. I love that old school sound it has and Jennifer Hudson is always mesmerising.its tyrese....shame on me
not to mention her big booty and lipsYeah I know, I found it the same night. Really cool track man, gotta add it to my spotify. I love that old school sound it has and Jennifer Hudson is always mesmerising.

She does look hwaat don't she.... those assets are amazing!not to mention her big booty and lips![]()
not to mention her big booty and lips![]()
I meant more her voice than anything else. Lookswise, I'm not really looking at her. She may have nice lips and big bum but not my typeShe does look hwaat don't she.... those assets are amazing!

I meant more her voice than anything else. Lookswise, I'm not really looking at her. She may have nice lips and big bum but not my type![]()

Nothing, just didn't think you had such high standards.What?![]()


Yes, very.I try
Are you picky with boys?

