Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Nobody can. I am the one and only. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I am the god of lolicons after all. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Fake gods...:nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

That just reminded me a lot about the Hulk's final scene in AoU :crying.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

you heard this tyrese....been meaning to post it for you

[video]https://youtu.be/O9capxlmuh4[/video]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

It's not available in my country but I'll try to find the track anyway...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

its tyrese....shame on me
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

its tyrese....shame on me
Yeah I know, I found it the same night. Really cool track man, gotta add it to my spotify. I love that old school sound it has and Jennifer Hudson is always mesmerising.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Yeah I know, I found it the same night. Really cool track man, gotta add it to my spotify. I love that old school sound it has and Jennifer Hudson is always mesmerising.
not to mention her big booty and lips:lmao
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Congrats, Bob!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

not to mention her big booty and lips:lmao
She does look hwaat don't she.... those assets are amazing!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

not to mention her big booty and lips:lmao
She does look hwaat don't she.... those assets are amazing!
I meant more her voice than anything else. Lookswise, I'm not really looking at her. She may have nice lips and big bum but not my type :hmph
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I meant more her voice than anything else. Lookswise, I'm not really looking at her. She may have nice lips and big bum but not my type :hmph
:e3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I try :awe

Are you picky with boys?
 
Top