A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Never. Tell me. :arf

We will. And as usual I will drop a lot of stuff. :XD

Geez... What are you even talking about?

It is bright. In "Schwarzlicht" terms. :kappa

Wow now that one is far fetched. :XD
My point was, if you jump on anything like that, there would be multiple other stories like that for you to read.

As usual... it wasn't exactly a common thing in the last 2 years or so xD

Hell if I know, geez.

Your eventually gives me nightmares x'D

but... but... Batman isn't exactly broken otherwise :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

My point was, if you jump on anything like that, there would be multiple other stories like that for you to read.

As usual... it wasn't exactly a common thing in the last 2 years or so xD

Hell if I know, geez.

Your eventually gives me nightmares x'D

but... but... Batman isn't exactly broken otherwise :gwah
I just can't get into it... I think I lost the key... ... ... :kappa

But during the last year. :nod Especially summer season 2014 with me dropping half of the shows I was watching. :XD

Geez calm down. :frankerz

I am in your dreams? :wtf

Well he is completely overpowered as well as he has a plan to defeat every single member of the justice league and would probably succeed. Furthermore he once had a green lantern ring which would turn him into one of the most powerful beings.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

jiraiya-sama! Natsukashi :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Going through some heavy withdrawals out of the blue, lord have mercy!

To think Jiraiya died midway through the manga... ffs... The weeks of that battle were the worst of the entire manga for me. The dread was looming there and you just knew it would happen. The masses of fake spoilers that gave you hope too..
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I just can't get into it... I think I lost the key... ... ... :kappa

But during the last year. :nod Especially summer season 2014 with me dropping half of the shows I was watching. :XD

Geez calm down. :frankerz

I am in your dreams? :wtf

Well he is completely overpowered as well as he has a plan to defeat every single member of the justice league and would probably succeed. Furthermore he once had a green lantern ring which would turn him into one of the most powerful beings.
Dis bad pun....

Well that's not exactly surprising if you return from Japan and need to watch like 30 episodes :XD I dropped quite a few too

You're starting to sound like a geezer :kappa

Just the bad ones...

uh I dunno, every hero can be portrayed in an overpowered way, I don't really care if that happened in a few comics by different authors anyway, in general he's a very realistic hero and not overpowered at all. Since when do you call smart people overpowered... xD

Going through some heavy withdrawals out of the blue, lord have mercy!

To think Jiraiya died midway through the manga... ffs... The weeks of that battle were the worst of the entire manga for me. The dread was looming there and you just knew it would happen. The masses of fake spoilers that gave you hope too..
Replace it with something else dude :hee

Hmm well it was among the best parts after the timeskip (like the whole Saga revolving around Pain was really well done in my eyes) but Jiraya dying wasn't all that hard to me. Granted it did touch me but I think Kishi just failed with his portrayal before he finally got real focus after timeskip. It felt like so much nonsense that Jiraya always knew about Naruto but left him abandoned in the village and tbh Jiraya just felt like a selfish asshole until he finally discovered that he cares about Naruto and the village... all the glory Kishi gave him later didn't really make up for that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Dis bad pun....

Well that's not exactly surprising if you return from Japan and need to watch like 30 episodes :XD I dropped quite a few too

You're starting to sound like a geezer :kappa

Just the bad ones...

uh I dunno, every hero can be portrayed in an overpowered way, I don't really care if that happened in a few comics by different authors anyway, in general he's a very realistic hero and not overpowered at all. Since when do you call smart people overpowered... xD
It wasn't bad. It was gorgeous!

Sure but I did it. A while ago I would've still watched them. :nod

Because I am old. :gwah

It's something!

Realistic... Well... Beating the living shit out of everyone. Basically defeating gods because he is so smart. Then again he is just lucky. Because Super Man could kill Bats in a matter of seconds if he wanted to...
He is overpowered because it is almost impossible to beat him.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

It wasn't bad. It was gorgeous!

Sure but I did it. A while ago I would've still watched them. :nod

Because I am old. :gwah

It's something!

Realistic... Well... Beating the living shit out of everyone. Basically defeating gods because he is so smart. Then again he is just lucky. Because Super Man could kill Bats in a matter of seconds if he wanted to...
He is overpowered because it is almost impossible to beat him.
but it hurts me how you only jump on KEY games... :gwah

You mean when you had too much free time? XD Prolly yeah, but too much free time is just bad in every sense, there aren't so many great shows per season anyway :P

wow how dare you ignore my pun you geezer

Well point is, he's not exactly overpowered, neither are his enemies (the usual ones in his universe), how some authors make him look overpowered is a whole other thing, but I imagine that's something that happens to every hero, especially if he is as loved and glorified as Batman. My point is that he's always been and was supposed to be a down to earth hero, fundamentaly different to Superman.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

but it hurts me how you only jump on KEY games... :gwah

You mean when you had too much free time? XD Prolly yeah, but too much free time is just bad in every sense, there aren't so many great shows per season anyway :P

wow how dare you ignore my pun you geezer

Well point is, he's not exactly overpowered, neither are his enemies (the usual ones in his universe), how some authors make him look overpowered is a whole other thing, but I imagine that's something that happens to every hero, especially if he is as loved and glorified as Batman. My point is that he's always been and was supposed to be a down to earth hero, fundamentaly different to Superman.
Well once I am hooked I can't be stopped. You know that. :blush

It was bad yeah... I was in a really bad shape... Hah... Bad times. :XD

It was just too obvious. :kappa

Depends on which universe you are talking about. The mainstream universe is still the justice league one iirc. Though I know what you mean.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well once I am hooked I can't be stopped. You know that. :blush

It was bad yeah... I was in a really bad shape... Hah... Bad times. :XD

It was just too obvious. :kappa

Depends on which universe you are talking about. The mainstream universe is still the justice league one iirc. Though I know what you mean.
Just that reaching that point is too hard, sigh.

So this development is only natural, watching less anime means you lead a better life~

Don't be like that geez, you geezer.

Good, then I don't need to explain further :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Just that reaching that point is too hard, sigh.

So this development is only natural, watching less anime means you lead a better life~

Don't be like that geez, you geezer.

Good, then I don't need to explain further :XD
It isn't easy to conquer my mind and heart. :blush

But I thought being an Otaku has been my life so far. :frankerz

Geez you geez too much.

Though I can't decide whom I like more. Iron Man or Batman... And... Do I like Iron Man or just Robert Downey Jr... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

It isn't easy to conquer my mind and heart. :blush

But I thought being an Otaku has been my life so far. :frankerz

Geez you geez too much.

Though I can't decide whom I like more. Iron Man or Batman... And... Do I like Iron Man or just Robert Downey Jr... :XD
I guess I should be proud that I captured your heart :blush

You can't define a human with a single term :frankerz

Geez, don't complain about me geezing you geezer

Prolly Downey Jr... xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I guess I should be proud that I captured your heart :blush

You can't define a human with a single term :frankerz

Geez, don't complain about me geezing you geezer

Prolly Downey Jr... xD
You should. But my mind is still free. :kappa

I think it is quite possible to do so. Lolicon for example. :kappa

This should be enough for now. x'D

Yeah that might be it. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You should. But my mind is still free. :kappa

I think it is quite possible to do so. Lolicon for example. :kappa

This should be enough for now. x'D

Yeah that might be it. :D
That's what you think :kappa

Which still only describes one aspect of a person :p

Yeah okay, I will stop now... xP

Also please click this (and just check out the ML KS from there or something, to get one entry), I want to win the Japan trip to Comiket for two :toc https://gleam.io/J5HyK-ZDQ6bg-bh0s?l=http://promo.muvluv.moe/share-the-luv/
You should participate too, that gives us a higher chance of winning :arf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You liked my Gurashi post hm? :kappa

That's what you think :kappa

Which still only describes one aspect of a person :p

Yeah okay, I will stop now... xP

Also please click this (and just check out the ML KS from there or something, to get one entry), I want to win the Japan trip to Comiket for two :toc https://gleam.io/J5HyK-ZDQ6bg-bh0s?l=http://promo.muvluv.moe/share-the-luv/
You should participate too, that gives us a higher chance of winning :arf
That's what I hope... o.o

Sure but the biggest part... Kinda... Oh god...

Thanks a bunch. x'D

I dunno if I am still that drunk but what do I have to do? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You liked my Gurashi post hm? :kappa

That's what I hope... o.o

Sure but the biggest part... Kinda... Oh god...

Thanks a bunch. x'D

I dunno if I am still that drunk but what do I have to do? :XD
Yeah, so? xD

You're under my control, perfectly :kappa

uhm... no XD

Thanks bro~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Fremy. :wtf

Yeah, so? xD

You're under my control, perfectly :kappa

uhm... no XD

Thanks bro~
Dunno... Just me trying to start a conversation. :XD

I have no idea what you are talking about. :teehee

No? Why not. Lolicon desu!

You are welcome. Share the luv.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Fremy. :wtf

Dunno... Just me trying to start a conversation. :XD

I have no idea what you are talking about. :teehee

No? Why not. Lolicon desu!

You are welcome. Share the luv.
Flemy indeed :wtf

That didn't work... XD

Well you're a lolicon and much more :D

Share the luv by playing now, geez :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Manglobe went bankrupt :scry
 
Top