A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Of course it is possible. We need a PV and the amount of episodes. Then we can judge. :D

Yeah i missed the OP... Why did they do that. :uguu
But yeah it was a ncie episode indeed. Nice amount of action and actual development. Fucking Hiragis!
Apart from Shinoa of course. Best girl desu ne. :wtf
Judge a bit better at least... for now my hopes will remain low.

Something to look forward to in ep 2 :cookiehand
Shinoa is the single best character of this show, the rest is unnecessary :blush Mikka can just die for all I care...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Judge a bit better at least... for now my hopes will remain low.

Something to look forward to in ep 2 :cookiehand
Shinoa is the single best character of this show, the rest is unnecessary :blush Mikka can just die for all I care...
Well if the characters do indeed look like the ones from kiniro Mosaic then I don't wanna look at Sakuya... :XD

Funny. :kappa Nah. Great start. I mean sure I had no expectations whatsoever but I do look forward to ep 2 indeed.

Mika... Nobody needs that pussy.
Shinoa and Krul. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

but cabbage is tasty and so versatile!
Is there a timeskip on the horizon? He looks like such a brat!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Is there a timeskip on the horizon? He looks like such a brat!
No timeskip on the horizon but I can tell you that he does grow a lot in a lot of ways xD Give it a chance dude, pretty sure you will enjoy it. Almost sure this will be the next big hit too, it already is very popular in Japan.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Well if the characters do indeed look like the ones from kiniro Mosaic then I don't wanna look at Sakuya... :XD

Funny. :kappa Nah. Great start. I mean sure I had no expectations whatsoever but I do look forward to ep 2 indeed.

Mika... Nobody needs that pussy.
Shinoa and Krul. :blush
... well I sure hope they don't all get cutified :(

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought, hopefully the second season can keep that level somewhat. Mika is just so bleh, make him die and marry Shinoa Yuu-chan!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

... well I sure hope they don't all get cutified :(

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought, hopefully the second season can keep that level somewhat. Mika is just so bleh, make him die and marry Shinoa Yuu-chan!
So basically it's similar to the Kaleid adaption. :XD

Agreed. But I can already smell all the classic Shounen plot twists they are cooking...
At least Shinoa already confirmed that she wants the D... err I mean the Yuu. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I just want HxH to return... I miss it so much, almost makes me want to rewatch the shitty anime :babyrage
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I just want HxH to return... I miss it so much, almost makes me want to rewatch the shitty anime :babyrage
Another thing you refused to watch for so long, only to love it in the end! Have some faith in what I recommend to you and check out Hero Academia, geez :babyrage

but yeah, Hunter x Hunter returning would be great... I kinda question if it will return at all lol.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

So basically it's similar to the Kaleid adaption. :XD

Agreed. But I can already smell all the classic Shounen plot twists they are cooking...
At least Shinoa already confirmed that she wants the D... err I mean the Yuu. :blush
Well the Kaleid characters already looked pretty cute but yeah, Rewrite isn't too different lol. Let's hope he doesn't look too cute, then again his bishounen looks weren't exactly amazing either.

You can smell them from miles away, indeed :XD
That was so cute :blush At least I can accept it, now that Yuu has actually grown into a decent MC, he was such an annoying ballsack at first...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Another thing you refused to watch for so long, only to love it in the end! Have some faith in what I recommend to you and check out Hero Academia, geez :babyrage

but yeah, Hunter x Hunter returning would be great... I kinda question if it will return at all lol.
As long as you keep nagging about Fate Stay Asleep I will never take you seriously. That one ruined your rep!

HxH was the first series after Naruto to really do it for me (shounens). Would've easily taken over my passion for Naruto if it was ongoing.

If you're ever in a bad mood, play this opening :kreygasm

[mover]:babyrage[/mover]


Yeah I kind of am getting really worried. I sort of forgot about it for a while, but it's been so long now O_O wtf is going on... I mean, if he really is that sick of writing the story, there's nothing to do about it... You can't force him to continue if the contract is that loose. It obviously must be since he's allowed to just slack off forever, no way his health problems are this bad for this long. If he won't continue it, I'm wondering if I'd rather have him at least write the story and have someone draw it...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well the Kaleid characters already looked pretty cute but yeah, Rewrite isn't too different lol. Let's hope he doesn't look too cute, then again his bishounen looks weren't exactly amazing either.

You can smell them from miles away, indeed :XD
That was so cute :blush At least I can accept it, now that Yuu has actually grown into a decent MC, he was such an annoying ballsack at first...
Wasn't that an amazing Kaleid chap? :blush
We need Sakuya. :arf

But I don't mind. :blush
Well he kinda still is. :XD But Shinoa. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

As long as you keep nagging about Fate Stay Asleep I will never take you seriously. That one ruined your rep!

HxH was the first series after Naruto to really do it for me (shounens). Would've easily taken over my passion for Naruto if it was ongoing.

If you're ever in a bad mood, play this opening :kreygasm

[mover]:babyrage[/mover]


Yeah I kind of am getting really worried. I sort of forgot about it for a while, but it's been so long now O_O wtf is going on... I mean, if he really is that sick of writing the story, there's nothing to do about it... You can't force him to continue if the contract is that loose. It obviously must be since he's allowed to just slack off forever, no way his health problems are this bad for this long. If he won't continue it, I'm wondering if I'd rather have him at least write the story and have someone draw it...
but I stopped that long ago...? XD I mean I won't deny that I'm a Fatetard but please don't say something you never even watched or read destroyed my rep, because everything I recommend to you, you end up enjoying, if you do check it out xP

Yeah I think Hunter x Hunter would've been a very big hit, probably even more so than Naruto was, if it actually had a regular schedule. I mean even with the constant breaks for many years volumes still sell a million in Japan and a big amount of people jump on the manga every time it actually returns. I mean the series isn't without flaws, nothing is, but I would argue that in terms of quality (story and characters) it easily surpasses a lot of other Jump series, OP and Naruto too.

Haha nice, I forgot how awesome the OP's were! Need to rewatch them all sometime soon.

Well I think Togashi really planned for a rather long continued serialization this time, only to get problems with his back out of it. I dunno how serious it actually was, but from how it sounded serious enough for him to put HxH on a sudden halt. I actually believe he's recovered by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks along the lines of "fuck this, I'm getting too old for this shit. No more back pain pleaze, let's just enjoy life!" now lol.
I mean I wouldn't like it if he actually ends HxH now, but I could deal with it. The manga ended on a good note, solving the main issue that was brought up in the beginning (Gon meeting his father) and while not everything has been solved, it can serve as a good ending. If it continues then great, if it doesn't that's okay too.

All the more reason why I strongly recommend Boku no Hero Academia to you, because I think it can fill the spot of Naruto for you :p

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Wasn't that an amazing Kaleid chap? :blush
We need Sakuya. :arf

But I don't mind. :blush
Well he kinda still is. :XD But Shinoa. :wtf
Yeah, together with listening to "Emiya" it was truly great :blush Really looking forward to the next chap :D

Well granted he's not exactly the most likeable character out there, but compared to the beginning he's actually acceptable now, so I'm fine with Yuu x Shinoa XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yeah, together with listening to "Emiya" it was truly great :blush Really looking forward to the next chap :D

Well granted he's not exactly the most likeable character out there, but compared to the beginning he's actually acceptable now, so I'm fine with Yuu x Shinoa XD
Nice comedy, more yandere vibes from Sakura and Julian was hilarious. All the lolicon jokes were so damn great. :XD
Same. Julian looks pissed...

I am more of a Guren fan. :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Fate Stay Asleep! :4head

:residentsleeper
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Nice comedy, more yandere vibes from Sakura and Julian was hilarious. All the lolicon jokes were so damn great. :XD
Same. Julian looks pissed...

I am more of a Guren fan. :kappa
Well what can I say... in a sense this reminds me of the possible Illya route they had planned, just that it's Miyu in this case XD Then again I guess it resembles HF a lot in the sense that he's choosing a single human over his ideals.
Sakura was so lovely :blush

Guren is kinda meh, he's your generic bishounen antihero or something, someone who does things in a not so heroic way but wants to achieve something good.

Fate Stay Asleep! :4head

:residentsleeper
... what are you trying to say ojichan?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I was just appreciating his meme
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Oh? I figured I was mainly annoyance. Interesting...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

lol are you mistaking me for a this sun guy? :kappa You're more than welcome here :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

How disappointing :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

You want to be hated? You need to work harder then!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well what can I say... in a sense this reminds me of the possible Illya route they had planned, just that it's Miyu in this case XD Then again I guess it resembles HF a lot in the sense that he's choosing a single human over his ideals.
Sakura was so lovely :blush

Guren is kinda meh, he's your generic bishounen antihero or something, someone who does things in a not so heroic way but wants to achieve something good.

Poor Illya... Even in her own what-if-route she still gets replaced by a different girl... *sighs*
Well this Shirou is still a bit different... Just wondering though... Did Julian install a tracking device? :XD

Guren has a nice weapon and that is all that matters to me. :kappa
 
Top