Ewww goi-kun... Pls cum in your own thread only...
hey lots of people cum here before...including youEwww goi-kun... Pls cum in your own thread only...



Yeah cum join us artWhat the actual fudge?

I would only cum in Hakus thread...![]()


Yeah cum join us art![]()

#Proud, eh?I am MHs biggest pervert after all.![]()
#Proud, eh?

I was like you too,now look at me, this is your future
Don't be like thatI was like you too,now look at me, this is your future
![]()
And lol yess he is more than proud,believe me :d
hahahhaha

Of course I am proud. Why wouldn't I be?


Dunno.Of course I am proud. Why wouldn't I be?
Umm... dunno.hahahhaha
Yeah,why wouldn't he be art-kun ?
It's always been my dream.Muahahahahah so you want to meet me?![]()

only when it comes to little grills.I am MHs biggest pervert after all.![]()
What stories have you heard about my sexiness?Dunno.
Umm... dunno.
It's always been my dream.![]()

Oh... well, there was that time when... um... oh, and that time when...What stories have you heard about my sexiness?![]()
long story short:Oh... well, there was that time when... um... oh, and that time when...
I am oblivious, please enlighten me.
You became senpaiWhat stories have you heard about my sexiness?![]()

lol so you love josefOh... well, there was that time when... um... oh, and that time when...
I am oblivious, please enlighten me.

Yes and in the process I became an educated lover.You became senpai
lol so you love josef![]()
