A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yes and in the process I became an educated lover. :nod
congrats josef and yeah seems like you have a lover stalker :kappa
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A Gallon is stalking me, I feel famzzzzzz <3 :hip
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Josef that color suits you.
I know become pink and we can grope <3 :glomp

@Gallon - NO time my lad, need to sort things out atm, maybe I'll be back some months in the future :p
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I know become pink and we can grope <3 :glomp

@Gallon - NO time my lad, need to sort things out atm, maybe I'll be back some months in the future :p
I see... Oh well, I hope that you sort everything out. :)
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well in Manga he was okay but animated... Holy crap... :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well in Manga he was okay but animated... Holy crap... :XD
Well good thing I've not seen an episode of the anime since Law's flashback then. :hee
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dropped it while FI was on... I just wanna see gear 4th in the near future.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I dropped the anime ages ago. I think the last episode I watched was pica's debut well his voice. Was pretty hilarious though. I might check it when Gear 4 is due
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The anime is so bad it is hilarious... Sadly that is what Toei is doing the most as of now. Releasing shitty shows...
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, I didn't start OP from the beginning but for the few I watched, I didn't like it. Or well, it didn't compare to others that I watched (that Nii recommended). I find the sound effects extremely annoying for some reason.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I didn't start OP from the beginning but for the few I watched, I didn't like it. Or well, it didn't compare to others that I watched (that Nii recommended). I find the sound effects extremely annoying for some reason.
Because what I recommend is awesome :blush
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Err... I stay blue for the time being. Thanks. :XD
We are like boy and girl in preteen period, I wear a pink skirt and you wear your blue jeans :blush
 
Top