Nah I am the biggest pervert. Period.
congrats josef and yeah seems like you have a loverYes and in the process I became an educated lover.![]()


A Gallon is stalking me, I feel famzzzzzz <3![]()

Yeah, I definitely am.A Gallon is stalking me, I feel famzzzzzz <3![]()
I know become pink and we can grope <3Josef that color suits you.


I see... Oh well, I hope that you sort everything out.I know become pink and we can grope <3
@Gallon - NO time my lad, need to sort things out atm, maybe I'll be back some months in the future![]()

Err... I stay blue for the time being. Thanks.I know become pink and we can grope <3![]()

You don't like Barto?God that guy is even more annoying while being animated...![]()

Well good thing I've not seen an episode of the anime since Law's flashback then.Well in Manga he was okay but animated... Holy crap...![]()

Because what I recommend is awesomeYeah, I didn't start OP from the beginning but for the few I watched, I didn't like it. Or well, it didn't compare to others that I watched (that Nii recommended). I find the sound effects extremely annoying for some reason.

We are like boy and girl in preteen period, I wear a pink skirt and you wear your blue jeansErr... I stay blue for the time being. Thanks.![]()

