A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Yeah it doesn't matter at all... :XD What counts is that I will read it at some point. :blush

Well you don't really need to try as I WILL get to it. :XD
The KS? Ends in 2 weeks...? What? I am confused... :XD

As humble as always. :kappa
Well that is what you say but with you I have to keep trying if I want to make sure xD
This I mean: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/

which btw, already gathered 130k more than the Clannad VN KS did :D

Well it's just a matter of fact in this case, I don't recall you ever being disappointed :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well that is what you say but with you I have to keep trying if I want to make sure xD
This I mean: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/

which btw, already gathered 130k more than the Clannad VN KS did :D

Well it's just a matter of fact in this case, I don't recall you ever being disappointed :XD
I like the fact that you really want me to play it. :blush

So... Which fun events would I miss then? :blink

Of course. I expect you to only present me with the most awesome VN and Manga. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I like the fact that you really want me to play it. :blush

So... Which fun events would I miss then? :blink

Of course. I expect you to only present me with the most awesome VN and Manga. :kappa
Ofc I do, I miss our long VN talks :blush

Various~ Wouldn't it be fun to participate in a KS about a work you love? :D

lol I would never disappoint you :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Ofc I do, I miss our long VN talks :blush

Various~ Wouldn't it be fun to participate in a KS about a work you love? :D

lol I would never disappoint you :kappa
So do I. Or rather long talks in general.~

Interesting that I will love it already... x'D

Yeah I know that. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

So do I. Or rather long talks in general.~

Interesting that I will love it already... x'D

Yeah I know that. :kappa
Make it happen then, geez :p

I'm pretty sure you will, otherwise I wouldn't push this so strongly :P

kappa face? buuuh...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Make it happen then, geez :p

I'm pretty sure you will, otherwise I wouldn't push this so strongly :P

kappa face? buuuh...
I will... Geez... x'D

As I said, I will do it at some point. :D

Well Kappa is love, kappa is life. The best emoji MH has to offer. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I will... Geez... x'D

As I said, I will do it at some point. :D

Well Kappa is love, kappa is life. The best emoji MH has to offer. :kappa
I got you back on the geez track, yay :kappa

At some point... in time... I lost count of how many times you said this in our current convo x'D

it's among the better ones, yeah~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I got you back on the geez track, yay :kappa

At some point... in time... I lost count of how many times you said this in our current convo x'D

it's among the better ones, yeah~
Let's create the cult of Geez... :kappa

Because it is still the truth... x'D

Better than that creepy baby...

---------- Post added October 23, 2015 at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was October 20, 2015 at 05:35 PM ----------

Looks like the full OP of Rakudai is out. :blush
 

airmattress

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
983
Gender
Hidden
Country
Joker
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I'm naruto-niichan, your loveable blue. Need help? Ask me~
Outdated OP is outdated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Oh! Nice to see you in these parts, air
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

He finally reached the Spam Festival.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

That is quite the hour to be up, Sky...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Indeed
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

They must have had a good time :feelsgoodman
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Indeed :kappa but pics or it didn't happen
 

airmattress

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
983
Gender
Hidden
Country
Joker
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Well I just misclicked on this subforum and then misclicked again on this thread (I was using a phone with a really small screen) and bam! Here I was.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Nice excuse.

That's how it starts... The fever... The rage... That turns good users... into cruel spammers.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

I suggest changing "Save in the name of true love" to "A waltz between brothers in the skies".
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Let's create the cult of Geez... :kappa

Looks like the full OP of Rakudai is out. :blush
Interesting idea :kappa

Yep, thanks :blush

Outdated OP is outdated.
Matt you're here! :zomg how are you doing?

and lol true, I guess it's time for an update now that I'm an awesome red :blush

Indeed :kappa but pics or it didn't happen
Sadly I can't help you, because I wasn't there. Was sick since Friday and still am, but I'm too bored to just lie in my bed... and yet I need to work tomorrow, no matter what =/

Well I just misclicked on this subforum and then misclicked again on this thread (I was using a phone with a really small screen) and bam! Here I was.
wow and here I thought you wanted to visit me... :(

I suggest changing "Save in the name of true love" to "A waltz between brothers in the skies".
Me likes 8)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you are ill you shouldn't g to work. :gwah

I really did miss you yesterday. :uguu
 
Top