Omg ANOTHER Argie 
(sorry for the offtopic post Kaoz but omg we're legion).

(sorry for the offtopic post Kaoz but omg we're legion).

You can. Clarifying in case anyone else who thought about participating was asking themselves the same question.I don't know if I can participate in the middle of your predictions. (tell me if I can't)

Give me points for predicting the Brits joining the cup. Thanks '-'You can. Clarifying in case anyone else who thought about participating was asking themselves the same question.
---------- Post added August 14, 2015 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2015 at 09:25 PM ----------
I forgot to announce this, but predictions for the third match between Japan and Germany are closed.
Also, I don't think it's worth doing anything for the US match at this point as the result should be obvious (if we even get to see it). So the next round will be whatever comes after both Japan and the USA have finished their Pre-WC matches.
I'll be awarding those points when we get to see the complete tournament draw at some point.Give me points for predicting the Brits joining the cup. Thanks '-'
I think this isn't really worth it personally. Or at least I don't want to have to think of betting odds for every obscure thing people come up with and then get complaints that one thing would get awarded too few points or too many etc.I think you should also do preposition bets like '50 to 1 odds someone dies in the U17 World Cup'.
It's kinda late, but go for it I guess? I'll only count it if enough people actually predicted something though, let's say 6 or more.Kaoz, do we get to predict Atobe's possible score in his possible England match? It's possible we'll be show the score this coming month.
You mean if it's on-screen or off-screen? I don't mind. Let's say on-screen is at least 15 pages of actual match time (i.e. nothing before the first or after the last point counts, everything that happens in between like flashbacks and whatever does; for reference, Ryoma's match would be 22 pages like this).Can I make a prediction based on if we see the actual game or not?