Game Prophet League Ver 2 [Final Tournament SFs]

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Omg ANOTHER Argie :zomg

(sorry for the offtopic post Kaoz but omg we're legion).
 

Ganonslayer101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
469
Reaction score
172
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Volk/Frankensteiner Take it 6-3 over Tokugawa/ Yukimura
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm gonna say Volk/Falkensteiner win 6-1. Can't imagine a second 6-0, but I think Volk will want to show the world Germany's dominance.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Volk/Frankensteiner win 6-2.

We've already seen several 6-0s (last match and Shuuji/Ohmagari), so I think something different will apply here.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Friendly reminder that we'll probably get spoilers in like a week or so, at which point predictions the current round of predictions is going to be locked.

So if you still want to participate in this round or change your prediction, please make sure to keep that in mind.
 

Ganonslayer101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
469
Reaction score
172
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I choose to change my Prediction to 6-2 in favor of Germany. I was giving too much credit to Tokugawa.
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't know if I can participate in the middle of your predictions. (tell me if I can't)

Just in case, I think Volk/Frankeisteiner will win 6-1. Tokugawa and Yukimura will surely resist some time, allowing them to gain one game but I don't see how they could do better against Volk.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't know if I can participate in the middle of your predictions. (tell me if I can't)
You can. Clarifying in case anyone else who thought about participating was asking themselves the same question.

---------- Post added August 14, 2015 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2015 at 09:25 PM ----------

I forgot to announce this, but predictions for the third match between Japan and Germany are closed.

Also, I don't think it's worth doing anything for the US match at this point as the result should be obvious (if we even get to see it). So the next round will be whatever comes after both Japan and the USA have finished their Pre-WC matches.
 

Animariano

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
55
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
6-1 Volk / Frank :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You can. Clarifying in case anyone else who thought about participating was asking themselves the same question.

---------- Post added August 14, 2015 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2015 at 09:25 PM ----------

I forgot to announce this, but predictions for the third match between Japan and Germany are closed.

Also, I don't think it's worth doing anything for the US match at this point as the result should be obvious (if we even get to see it). So the next round will be whatever comes after both Japan and the USA have finished their Pre-WC matches.
Give me points for predicting the Brits joining the cup. Thanks '-'
 

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think you should also do preposition bets like '50 to 1 odds someone dies in the U17 World Cup'.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Give me points for predicting the Brits joining the cup. Thanks '-'
I'll be awarding those points when we get to see the complete tournament draw at some point.

I think you should also do preposition bets like '50 to 1 odds someone dies in the U17 World Cup'.
I think this isn't really worth it personally. Or at least I don't want to have to think of betting odds for every obscure thing people come up with and then get complaints that one thing would get awarded too few points or too many etc.

---------- Post added September 02, 2015 at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was August 22, 2015 at 09:45 AM ----------

Predictions for Tokugawa/Yukimura vs Volk/Frankensteiner are now closed.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Kaoz, do we get to predict Atobe's possible score in his possible England match? It's possible we'll be show the score this coming month.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kaoz, do we get to predict Atobe's possible score in his possible England match? It's possible we'll be show the score this coming month.
It's kinda late, but go for it I guess? I'll only count it if enough people actually predicted something though, let's say 6 or more.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Well, I guess I should just put it in.

Atobe win 6-2
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll take the risk and go with a 6-0 for Atobe.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
6-3

I kinda dont think he'll play a match tho, at least on screen. I still think he'll just join England but idk.
 

Ganonslayer101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
469
Reaction score
172
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can I make a prediction based on if we see the actual game or not?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can I make a prediction based on if we see the actual game or not?
You mean if it's on-screen or off-screen? I don't mind. Let's say on-screen is at least 15 pages of actual match time (i.e. nothing before the first or after the last point counts, everything that happens in between like flashbacks and whatever does; for reference, Ryoma's match would be 22 pages like this).
 

Ganonslayer101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
469
Reaction score
172
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright
6-0 if it happens off-screen
6-2 If it happens on-screen
Both in Atobe's Favor
 
Top