Is that what she said?Well, throw your small dick back at yourself![]()

Is that what she said?Well, throw your small dick back at yourself![]()

No, she didnt say anything about sizeIs that what she said?![]()
![]()
![]()
You never careSkipping class is fun.
At first you're like oh i should go. Then you're like nah fuck it. Then 10 minutes into skipping, you feel shitty because you're missing valuable info.
Then you just stop caring.
at least I don't
So Kat, is dat FB yours?You never careat least I don't
Dont worry Mugi-chan! You learn new things every dayAh, thank you Kat sensei, i was blinded by the ways of the world. You are the truth.

obviously not -.-So Kat, is dat FB yours?
Lol, well, maybe you should stalk out kats FBno posted that cuz they are in the same situation xddd and thanks for the creep comment xdddddd
I know you know....know im gonna send you an fb friend request babeWTF stop posting my fb here! Delete
Now Im gonna ignore your fb request babe ^^I know you know....know im gonna send you an fb friend request babe
All the Vietnamese women friend me BabeNow Im gonna ignore your fb request babe ^^

Good thing Im not Vietnamese THEN![]()
Edited, but not deleted.Can you pwease delete my fb from the quote? Thanks
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...less-thread!?p=4130698&viewfull=1#post4130698