Kat's Diary!

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
TFW panda doesn't know how pm works but wants to call someone else on it.

@Xi0, i believe i corrected myself. Seafoam is primarily decaying protein, which is present in whale sperm, sea soap and algae. So yes it does contain some but it obviously isn't 100% semen

#tfw xi0 tries to correct you without reading

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Machi-tan heyy,I know I am kinda late but may I ask few things about your exgirl f and best f ?(I take that as yes :XD)

Did she have any place in your heart ? and we need to talk about your best friend too :yoda
(I hope I am not annoying you :feelsbadman)
Nah I'm an open book... to an extent. I have no issues with talking about it, but I'm sure Kat doesn't want her thread becoming a Romcom. Feel free to shoot me a pm tho.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
TFW panda doesn't know how pm works but wants to call someone else on it.

@Xi0, i believe i corrected myself. Seafoam is primarily decaying protein, which is present in whale sperm, sea soap and algae. So yes it does contain some but it obviously isn't 100% semen

#tfw xi0 tries to correct you without reading
You went from saying most of it to saying sperm contributes a lot to that which isn't true either. You know the size of the ocean right? :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You guys still on it?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
# TFW xi0 doesn't get comedic satire in a hang out thread

Correct me if I'm wrong. Saying 'a lot'. And 'most' are two different things right? I can have a lot of money as i believe but not have 'most' of the money in my area?

Whales literally pump out tons of sperm. I'm not sure what context you are speaking of. But a ton of anything is a lot where I'm from.

(Notice i specially said my second statement was more literal. The first was obviously for fun)

So no. I don't see anythign wrong with saying metric tons of sperm that eventually become a part of seafoam is 'lots'. Its definitely not a majority given the size of the ocean. But tons of anything is still a lot ...
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
did you see my orchids kitten?




:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
tfw this kid keeps talking about jizz :residentsleeper
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wrong time aye:outta
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
tfw xi0 is counter arguing about jizz :yodawg

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

wrong time aye:outta
It's never the wrong time to talk about orchids... are those actually yours tho?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ofc...
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How long did it take you to get them to that stage? Lol I suck at growing things. Every plant i touch dies a horrible insect filled death.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How long did it take you to get them to that stage? Lol I suck at growing things. Every plant i touch dies a horrible insect filled death.
man....couple of those guys are almost 10yrs:XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
10? Jesus, that's half my life span. I don't know a lick of anything about plants... and as a man full of useless knowledge.... that saddens me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
10? Jesus, that's half my life span. I don't know a lick of anything about plants... and as a man full of useless knowledge.... that saddens me.
well,i live in florida
all you have to do is water them:XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well,i live in florida
all you have to do is water them :XD
This feels like when a sports prodigy says to me: All you gotta do is play.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good olde' Georgia. So directly North of ya pal. I spend a few spring breaks in Florida, great state... too bad you guys have had the most cases of public masturbation in the continental USA.

Seriously guys... wait to go home.

(I'm full of useless knowledge)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good olde' Georgia. So directly North of ya pal. I spend a few spring breaks in Florida, great state... too bad you guys have had the most cases of public masturbation in the continental USA.

Seriously guys... wait to go home.

(I'm full of useless knowledge)
In Greg's defense so is he! ^^ :nod
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
tfw goiboy doesnt know how pm works
Yeah...we need to talk too :XD I will pm you too :D

Nah I'm an open book... to an extent. I have no issues with talking about it, but I'm sure Kat doesn't want her thread becoming a Romcom. Feel free to shoot me a pm tho.
lol I will pm you :XD but i might take some time....exams...:emocat
 
Top