Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's happening Hoshino account?:gwah
She erased all the photos and videos or my phone has been damaged ? ( Tell me that 's my phone , please):(
She was overwhelmed and forced to delete.
The sun shines a little less today...
The site is gone on my computer as well. So maybe she deleted her account and is done with Insta. Maybe she's gonna start over with new pictures. No telling. Could just be site issues.

But with the manga being back, that's something to look forward to
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
She wouldn't leave without saying something first. I'm sure the site is just down and will be back later. :)

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

OK it's worrying that other instagrams are working and hers isn't, but I still can't imagine she'd leave without saying something at least.
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Just wait ... it's just a mistake by instagram . (Oh,please)
What matters is that she is well . No problem. No worries. Working with illusion.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
In february, other instagrams were working fine too and hers was down.
 

practically

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
212
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
oh man, it's not just me ; __; her IG is gone from my short "following" list, too... what's happening? ;;;;

Interestingly, (though I'm sure it's not actually related :9 I can wish) after Hoshino posted the last photo, I checked IG for korodaisuki, but it was already taken. Now the korodaisuki account is gone, too. o:

nvm then @ v@;;
 
Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I noticed the same thing about korodaisuki. It was private before, but now it's gone. Asclepius' post is reassuring though. I wonder if she's changing accounts/account names or something?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
....And now her instagram is private with this message: しばらくこちらはお休みします。 (We'll be taking a break for a while)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
....And now her instagram is private with this message: しばらくこちらはお休みします。 (We'll be taking a break for a while)
It is assumed that if instagram account is private can not see the pictures ... I see it as before o_o
I'm confused.
Hoshino-sensei will be overwhelmed?
Poor.
:(
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Hoshino's very close, precious friend passed away suddenly. So she'll probably take a break from instagram for a while.

I love the Japanese phrase she uses that means "to die": 星になる (to become a star)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Also the comment is on the pic with Allen and Tim. Tim, please come back;-;
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
what does it say?
 

zardoniq

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Translation: "I have always been really bad at coloring that I want to run away from this process if I can, but since I don't have the courage to run away, I'm always crying in my heart while doing these works." I don't think she's talking about her injury, She's just being modest that she's originally not good at coloring pictures(which isn't true). Translation belongs to jnt_b_osam or someone
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I love Hoshino's CPs so much though ;_; But it's always like that, isn't it? Thinking yourself it's not good enough at all.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I can understand why she thinks like that, an artist (at least speaking for myself) is always unsatisfied with his work haha that is always something we can do "better"
 

Coah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
46
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I think it would be really neat if Hoshino drew the main characters in realism. I so want to see how she would make Allen look in that style! I'm gonna try to request it through google translator(Cuz idk Japanese :C) on her Instagram and if more people request it maybe she'll do it!!
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Well anyway it looks like it hoshino dropped the "private" lock and its public once again.
 
Top