I think it would be really neat if Hoshino drew the main characters in realism. I so want to see how she would make Allen look in that style! I'm gonna try to request it through google translator(Cuz idk Japanese :C) on her Instagram and if more people request it maybe she'll do it!!
It is an almost impossible mission, but let's do. I support you, Coah! Maybe she likes. She said she was inspired by a friend to create Allen, right? It would be great to see him.
Yo, that's adorable! But wait... is that Tiedoll in the right corner? Looks a lot like him without his glasses...
Well, at least we know that there's at least one pairing Hoshino ships xD
Just a reminder for anyone who needs it: There is an instagram tag (the blue button with the camera view on the enriched/rich text editor view, or just wrap the URL of the instagram page with [INSTAGRAM] tags).
Twi: Again you guys did a random experiment like this on your own? You absolutely have to be more helpful than this. Guy on left: Please give us another chance!* Edgar: (*thump thump thump thump*)
(*He called her 'anego' which I don't think it translates well to anything in English in this context)
Just a reminder for anyone who needs it: There is an instagram tag (the blue button with the camera view on the enriched/rich text editor view, or just wrap the URL of the instagram page with [INSTAGRAM] tags).
Twi: Again you guys did a random experiment like this on your own? You absolutely have to be more helpful than this. Guy on left: Please give us another chance!* Bak: (*thump thump thump thump*)
(*He called her 'anego' which I don't think it translates well to anything in English in this context)
Wow, I can't decide if she's trolling or just really really wants to say she's the "special guest." Seems if you're going to be there, then you should cosplay as Allen or Lavi to get her attention, tho.
Not familiar with most industry lingo but there's going to be a "colour paper" (maybe a glossy poster, or a display? not sure...) of Lavi and Bookman.
Big text: MONEY IS HUGE Book: Idiot Master's Debt Ledger Allen: It's fine if I make a gate and capture him though right...
In the caption it looks like Hoshino is consoling a commenter in Japan who (wanted to but) couldn't go due to the distance from that person's location. She empathizes that train fare is expensive, observes that it would be nice if Jump Festa were held in different locations every time like the Olympics, but that it probably can't change. She also said it's great to come if you can.