- Joined
- Sep 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
They're finally going to Avalon!
And I just saw that envy thing coming from Chiba himself. At least he wanted to put in a fight for the band at Avalon. It just shows how the band means to him.
And now Koyuki and Chiba are like buddies again!
And I just saw that envy thing coming from Chiba himself. At least he wanted to put in a fight for the band at Avalon. It just shows how the band means to him.
And now Koyuki and Chiba are like buddies again!

i can't wait for the lyrics on Devil's Way (though it is obvious that Koyuki still hasn't finished it.)
But I don't understand is, what kind of deal did koyuki strike with Leon Sykes to get Beck to perform at Avalon? If I'm not mistaken, koyuki reject him flat during the meeting.....
) so I believe their time to scanlate would be divided to all of the projects.


