Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
They're finally going to Avalon! :woot
And I just saw that envy thing coming from Chiba himself. At least he wanted to put in a fight for the band at Avalon. It just shows how the band means to him.

And now Koyuki and Chiba are like buddies again! :D

i can't wait for the lyrics on Devil's Way (though it is obvious that Koyuki still hasn't finished it.)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'm happy about that too!!! :) But I don't understand is, what kind of deal did koyuki strike with Leon Sykes to get Beck to perform at Avalon? If I'm not mistaken, koyuki reject him flat during the meeting.....
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I was confused in that part also. As I remember in the last chapter, there was no clear deal between Leon Sykes and Koyuki. But now in this chapter, it's clear that there was something that happened during that meeting. Ryuuske just squeezed it out of the Old Lady (forgot her name). And I was so moved at how Chiba really regards Koyuki even though they were not in good terms.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I think Leon sykes threatened koyuki into some deal. He did say to koyuki something like "it is easy to kill ryusuke" or something like that...whether the deal is a good one or a bad one is still unknown....damn now I'm craving for the new chapter!!! (no pressure on Phase 3 of course. You guys keep up the good work. I'll be a good boy and wait patiently for the release :) )
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
although i don't exactly get what leon meant. And what koyuki could be gambling... can't wait for avalon! I'm betting this is the final arc. Watchathink?
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well things looks to stack up that way isn't it? I have a feeling that Beck is gonna do something special at the Avalon like they did at Grateful sound and of course they have a new song, Devil's Way which looks like gonna rock the music industry. Go BECK!!!
 

dacksimus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, I need some help. I started reading a long time ago and then I stopped reading for whatever reason. Now I want to start reading ago, but sadly, I don't remember what chapter I left off on. Last thing I remember is Koyuki going to America, he received an acoustic guitar that was part of a deal and thats about it. If anyone could tell me what chapter (or around what chapter) this happens I'd be very grateful.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe usually what i do in that kind of situation (that happens to me often too), is pick a random volume and see how far or how near i am the mark i left off. I mean, you'd know if you read the stuff already or something...
 

dacksimus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hehe usually what i do in that kind of situation (that happens to me often too), is pick a random volume and see how far or how near i am the mark i left off. I mean, you'd know if you read the stuff already or something...
yeah, that's what i've been doing all afternoon. I decided to just read certain chapters and see what i remember. thanks for the idea. :]
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was hoping for chap. 85...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well, bbsai, well just have to wait till Phase 3 finishes it. They are getting some new series on their list which is also great (I like Hitomi no Catoblepas now :amuse) so I believe their time to scanlate would be divided to all of the projects.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
When I went to Phase 3 website to download the latest chapter of Hitomi no Catoblepas.... I came across this:
"If you continue to post agony comments about BECK or any other project, you will be banned from commenting us. We’re really sick of the constant whining."

Those are comments from phase 3. It seems that there have been a lot of people who have been whining about the late release of BECK..
I just would like to say that, come on guys, let us all just cool our head and just be patient. Phase 3 are doing this out of their own free time and they are not getting paid for it...so we should be grateful that they are even working on it. Whining and complaining won't help matters and certainly won't help phase 3 doing it any faster. So let us all just be patient.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Really? haven't been to Phase 3 in a while. Well, there are too many people out there who thinks that it's the Manga Editors job to do the project. They don't consider the time and effort that they put out for each and every chapter that they release. Plus Beck's chapters are really long. You can't blame them for taking their time. In fact we can't blame them with anything at all since we're just leechers.

Maybe I'd box those people who comments like that in Phase 3 later :box :box :box
and a laser :laser


As a Side note:

Beck Chapter 85 is out! Grab it HERE

And boy, is Phase 3 really furious about people whining.

And I can't box and laser gun the whining people no more. The posts have been deleted. :p
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
OMG!!! chapter 85 is out!!! I am gonna go get it now!!!!!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Phase 3 you are the best!

It seems that the lyrics for Devil's Way has been completed by Koyuki! I'm only in the fuirst few pages but I'm getting so excited! They got their own private BUS!

Chiba: There's a TV in here! A frickin' TV! :rofl

EDIT: It seems that the dream that everyone had, now Koyuki didn't see it! But he was visited by another dream. Perhaps that's where the lyrics will come out.
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It seems like Ryusuke didn't like the lyrics that much and I think that's the reason he didn't want Beck to play Devil's Way at Avalon festival...kawakubo was really pissed...oh yeah one more thing, the part where chiba realizes his face got drawn on was really funny :rofl I was surprised to know the culprit was Taira. It's a different side of Taira we rarely see. He always plays the cool guy :)
 

rhyuho

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
omg i cant wait to find out about what's going on with koyuki at the end of the chapter
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ack! everyone's talking in spoiler mode! And I'm still downloading the file! anyway, thanks again, phase 3~! :woot
 

Natsume Shin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
chap 86 is out! <3 phase 3
 
Top