tfw sky can not handle the job by himselfWell he has lot of work to do![]()

tfw sky can not handle the job by himselfWell he has lot of work to do![]()

Why thankfully no? Do we displease you?
I meant just goiboy actually kek[wtf you ungrateful bear!!! You should feel honered by our our presence!!!!
wtf you ungrateful bear!!!


yeah lawl is very activeSo this group does include lawlette and Magi after all![]()

Ya means.... team holy tri-fanity is no mo?cum back to the group nii, remember the super fun time me n u had before![]()


it still is tho?Ya means.... team holy tri-fanity is no mo?
I liked that team tho.
My my my, Nii-chan I am a man of the utmost class and dignity. My words are only hollow if Pandas are involved.I hope this time it's not just hollow wordsHave fun, just poke me whenever you have a question
![]()
wow kinda rude tbhMy words are only hollow if Pandas are involved.
Then thanks, no thanks.yeah lawl is very active
Hoho, then I shall trust you for nowMy my my, Nii-chan I am a man of the utmost class and dignity. My words are only hollow if Pandas are involved.
Besides that:
I'm home bois. Sound the horns of celebration. Tonight we procrastinate on homework and catch up on weeboo things.


you can mute him?Then thanks, no thanks.
As expected of Niichan, you have a good head on your shoulders.Hoho, then I shall trust you for now![]()
I see.. This peaks my interest, all i have to do is post to join right?Not necessarily role play, but sometimes people do it I guess
Basically there are two groups - the mafia and the town people (and neutrals I suppose, but they're relatively rare afaik). Basically after a 'day' of discussion between everyone, they vote for someone to execute of who they think is mafia. The idea is that one party tries to exterminate the other. It's fun, and I'd say you'd enjoy it.
![]()
Too much lawl isn't good for my heart.you can mute him?![]()
no but seriously, there's this VN chat (which is lawl-less), if you want I can add you![]()
I use it mostly for memes, but the people in there are fairly hardcore I assure you smh
Thank you, kind sirAs expected of Niichan, you have a good head on your shoulders.

The wise Panda saves the world yet again.

Nii??? u ok?Too much lawl isn't good for my heart.
