OMO I'm just a bear

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
cum back to the group nii, remember the super fun time me n u had before :wub
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cum back to the group nii, remember the super fun time me n u had before :wub
Ya means.... team holy tri-fanity is no mo?


:feelsbadman

I liked that team tho.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well if I open a skype then I will be in that group :arf
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope this time it's not just hollow words :nah Have fun, just poke me whenever you have a question :D
My my my, Nii-chan I am a man of the utmost class and dignity. My words are only hollow if Pandas are involved.

Besides that:

I'm home bois. Sound the horns of celebration. Tonight we procrastinate on homework and catch up on weeboo things.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm I shall. Please explain the passings and goings of this Mafia game to me... is it... a forum RP?... (Shadows of the past echo)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah lawl is very active
Then thanks, no thanks.

My my my, Nii-chan I am a man of the utmost class and dignity. My words are only hollow if Pandas are involved.

Besides that:

I'm home bois. Sound the horns of celebration. Tonight we procrastinate on homework and catch up on weeboo things.
Hoho, then I shall trust you for now :toc
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,759
Gender
Female
Country
China
Not necessarily role play, but sometimes people do it I guess

Basically there are two groups - the mafia and the town people (and neutrals I suppose, but they're relatively rare afaik). Basically after a 'day' of discussion between everyone, they vote for someone to execute of who they think is mafia. The idea is that one party tries to exterminate the other. It's fun, and I'd say you'd enjoy it.

:^_^

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Then thanks, no thanks.
you can mute him? :pout

no but seriously, there's this VN chat (which is lawl-less), if you want I can add you :fan

I use it mostly for memes, but the people in there are fairly hardcore I assure you smh
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hoho, then I shall trust you for now :toc
As expected of Niichan, you have a good head on your shoulders.


----------------------

Not necessarily role play, but sometimes people do it I guess

Basically there are two groups - the mafia and the town people (and neutrals I suppose, but they're relatively rare afaik). Basically after a 'day' of discussion between everyone, they vote for someone to execute of who they think is mafia. The idea is that one party tries to exterminate the other. It's fun, and I'd say you'd enjoy it.

:^_^
I see.. This peaks my interest, all i have to do is post to join right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,759
Gender
Female
Country
China
piques* :lmao

yeah, just post that you're in etc

so eventually you'll be assigned a role, and from there you play the game

feel free to read the OP
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
O: I've been saying that praise wrong my whole life... i thought it was peaks as in a lateral thing. The wise Panda saves the world yet again.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you can mute him? :pout

no but seriously, there's this VN chat (which is lawl-less), if you want I can add you :fan

I use it mostly for memes, but the people in there are fairly hardcore I assure you smh
Too much lawl isn't good for my heart.

How would you get to know a bunch of hardcore VN readers...? xD I'm already in a group of people who handle translating a bunch of VNs, so I can discuss what I read with them if I feel like doing so, so not sure if joining your group will be more helpful than annoying/unnecessary :toc

As expected of Niichan, you have a good head on your shoulders.
Thank you, kind sir ;)
 
Top