FeelsBadMan Zone

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nunie....nunie....nunie!!!

game will be around 21st/22nd....play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Nunoooo you are playing right? :x3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Latest trailer dude, looks like it could be pretty cool

---------- Post added December 06, 2015 at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was December 05, 2015 at 11:26 PM ----------

The current arc of Tokyo Ghoul:re is pure craziness, you should catch up dude :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I already have ^^

Finally Kaneki is back. Who gives a fuck about Sasaki. That shit lasted too long, even if 50 chapters isn't that long in manga length. But damn I was so ready.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I already have ^^

Finally Kaneki is back. Who gives a fuck about Sasaki. That shit lasted too long, even if 50 chapters isn't that long in manga length. But damn I was so ready.
Do not ignore us!! :arf

But please ignore niichan!!! :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I already have ^^

Finally Kaneki is back. Who gives a fuck about Sasaki. That shit lasted too long, even if 50 chapters isn't that long in manga length. But damn I was so ready.
Good :^)

Well.... it's Kaneki I guess, though not exactly with the same personality as before xD He sure did kick some ass though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Think it's pretty safe to say Kaneki is back. Probably a changed person. He seems colder and more collected, way more dangerous. But the trash comment pretty much solidifies that it's 100% him.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Woow this time it hurt :feelsbadman

I will leave things to greg then...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Think it's pretty safe to say Kaneki is back. Probably a changed person. He seems colder and more collected, way more dangerous. But the trash comment pretty much solidifies that it's 100% him.
Yeah it's certainly Kaneki, no doubt about that, but surely he did change quite a bit again xD Not sure if I really like this new version, guess a lot will depend on how he reacts to people he's more close to than Tsukiyama. Please be nice to Touka... this cold attitude really reminds me a bit too much of Eto, but who knows what he will become now that he's started eating her shell lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Woow this time it hurt :feelsbadman

I will leave things to greg then...
Just don't think I will play man. Takes too much time and I'm busy during the day and probably not in the mood to play much when I come home.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Yeah it's certainly Kaneki, no doubt about that, but surely he did change quite a bit again xD Not sure if I really like this new version, guess a lot will depend on how he reacts to people he's more close to than Tsukiyama. Please be nice to Touka... this cold attitude really reminds me a bit too much of Eto, but who knows what he will become now that he's started eating her shell lol.
I guess Touka will be the primary savior for Kaneki. Seems like he might go down a very dark path, and she has to bring him back perhaps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Just don't think I will play man. Takes too much time and I'm busy during the day and probably not in the mood to play much when I come home.
lol okey :verily

Next time I hope :nod
Btw what is your job ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess Touka will be the primary savior for Kaneki. Seems like he might go down a very dark path, and she has to bring him back perhaps.
Well last time she failed but I guess she did mature quite a bit. Kinda hard to predict where things will go from here, but if anything feels obvious, it is that Kaneki won't join the CCG lol. Honestly wonder what he plans now, though I guess the title kinda foreshadowed a bit. "The second King" almost sounds like Kaneki will form his own group again and basically destroy everything that gets in his way, no matter if Aogiri Tree or the CCG. I doubt he's as strong as Eto or Arima yet, but it seems like he's not really far away at this point.

---------- Post added December 08, 2015 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was December 06, 2015 at 10:14 PM ----------

During the rebroadcast of the Steins;Gate anime, episode 23 diverged from the original. The last 10 minutes are entirely new content, basically a prologue to Steins;Gate 0 :o Go check it out if you're interested dude, looks fairly interesting :D

---------- Post added December 09, 2015 at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was December 08, 2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

Okita vs Kamui happened this week, it was great :zomg

---------- Post added December 21, 2015 at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2015 at 02:41 PM ----------

Man I'm starting to feel bad... :residentsleeper But this is about Gurren Lagann, so maybe you will respond this time:

http://www.gurren-lagann-ps.jp/

No one really knows what it is yet~
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
lel, nice thread guys! Nice guy who owns it and never replies! :kappa

lol okey :verily

Next time I hope :nod
Btw what is your job ?
I'm an insurance consultant.

How's the game? You still not out? What a surprise!

Also, you townie??


Well last time she failed but I guess she did mature quite a bit. Kinda hard to predict where things will go from here, but if anything feels obvious, it is that Kaneki won't join the CCG lol. Honestly wonder what he plans now, though I guess the title kinda foreshadowed a bit. "The second King" almost sounds like Kaneki will form his own group again and basically destroy everything that gets in his way, no matter if Aogiri Tree or the CCG. I doubt he's as strong as Eto or Arima yet, but it seems like he's not really far away at this point.

---------- Post added December 08, 2015 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was December 06, 2015 at 10:14 PM ----------

During the rebroadcast of the Steins;Gate anime, episode 23 diverged from the original. The last 10 minutes are entirely new content, basically a prologue to Steins;Gate 0 :o Go check it out if you're interested dude, looks fairly interesting :D

---------- Post added December 09, 2015 at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was December 08, 2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

Okita vs Kamui happened this week, it was great :zomg

---------- Post added December 21, 2015 at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2015 at 02:41 PM ----------

Man I'm starting to feel bad... :residentsleeper But this is about Gurren Lagann, so maybe you will respond this time:

http://www.gurren-lagann-ps.jp/

No one really knows what it is yet~
Well I had nothing to add to this, but speaking of the latest installment, how do you like Kaneki's new look? Too "mirror/opposite" tryhard, or you like it anyway? I'm sort on the fence to finding it awesome and kind of forced.

Not a huge surprise. I guess they're pulling it as a marketing trick. Was it #worth?

I'll watch it when the arc is done mate, you know how it is!

hmm... Another movie? I'm not sure what it could be. The entire series has already been done in movie format with improved visuals. They could always make a special episode or movie inside the timeskip though. The story is kind of done so hard to say what they could do except somehow make something "within" the current story. Always possible to expand the story after its end with new mains (the two young pilots with Gurren-Lagann), but I'd hate to see new mains.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I had nothing to add to this, but speaking of the latest installment, how do you like Kaneki's new look? Too "mirror/opposite" tryhard, or you like it anyway? I'm sort on the fence to finding it awesome and kind of forced.

Not a huge surprise. I guess they're pulling it as a marketing trick. Was it #worth?

I'll watch it when the arc is done mate, you know how it is!

hmm... Another movie? I'm not sure what it could be. The entire series has already been done in movie format with improved visuals. They could always make a special episode or movie inside the timeskip though. The story is kind of done so hard to say what they could do except somehow make something "within" the current story. Always possible to expand the story after its end with new mains (the two young pilots with Gurren-Lagann), but I'd hate to see new mains.
hmmm I dunno, definitely reminds me of Arima xD A bit hard to judge until we get a clearer pic on why he looks that way (worse eyesight, comparison to Arima, whatever) and a few more shots, for now I'm not too sure what to think.

Yeah was worth it, t'was a pretty neat introduction.

haha oh well then, at least I will let you know that the adaption was great so far :D

Well looks like something minor, a rebroadcast on NicoNico or something. Didn't really look further, but if it was anything major it would've made the news by now. Was expecting a bit more =/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
hmmm I dunno, definitely reminds me of Arima xD A bit hard to judge until we get a clearer pic on why he looks that way (worse eyesight, comparison to Arima, whatever) and a few more shots, for now I'm not too sure what to think.

haha oh well then, at least I will let you know that the adaption was great so far :D

Well looks like something minor, a rebroadcast on NicoNico or something. Didn't really look further, but if it was anything major it would've made the news by now. Was expecting a bit more =/
Haha, pretty much my thoughts. Would be kind of cringe if he's wearing glasses just for luls... But my first impression was "it's cool, but not sure if too mirror/tryhard parallel". I'll give it some time. Lose the glasses perhaps and I'm good with it? Not sure.

Not too surprising. When did it ever fail? :kappa

Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping for something more, but it was hard to figure out what they could deliver that wouldn't just be a form of "rerun"... Did you watch (I assume you did), and did you like One Punch Man? The show is so hyped so I guess I'll have to check it out.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha, pretty much my thoughts. Would be kind of cringe if he's wearing glasses just for luls... But my first impression was "it's cool, but not sure if too mirror/tryhard parallel". I'll give it some time. Lose the glasses perhaps and I'm good with it? Not sure.

Not too surprising. When did it ever fail? :kappa

Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping for something more, but it was hard to figure out what they could deliver that wouldn't just be a form of "rerun"... Did you watch (I assume you did), and did you like One Punch Man? The show is so hyped so I guess I'll have to check it out.
Well too early to tell, but considering Ishida always does things for reason, and usually not shallow ones, I'm pretty sure we won't be disappointed XD

Never, hence I expected as much :kappa Apparently people who played the SG 0 Visual Novel said it's even better than the original, so fingers crossed for a great anime adaption.

Yeah, not too surprised but I was hoping for more. Dunno, the story is pretty much over, so I feel like a sequel/prequel or whatever would be more likely to ruin the story instead of adding to it.
haha yeah ofc I did, it's awesome. Great soundtrack and animation beyond amazing, it's pure eyegasm. It honestly blew me away a couple of times, definitely one of the best shows of 2015. Time you check it out I guess, considering it's finished now :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Indeed, I will check it out.

So what's the best show then if you consider it "among the best of 2015"?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed, I will check it out.

So what's the best show then if you consider it "among the best of 2015"?
Good :D

I never really pick "one" best show, genres are too different and whatnot, I just find it kinda hard to pick just one as the definite best. Maybe I could decide on something if I gave it a lot of thought, but I don't care enough to find a number 1 or something xD

If you ask me about the best shows of 2015... Death Parade, OreGairu S2 (seems like you dropped the first show I recommended to you a while ago? "Yahari" I mean), DanMachi, FSN:UBW S2 (obviously :kappa), Kekkai Sensen, Hibike! Euphonium, Gintama, Sidonia no Kishi S2, Rokka no Yusha, Gakkou Gurashi, Noragami: Aragoto, One Punch Man... yeah I think that's what I consider the best of the year xD

Making a top 5 out of that, I guess: One Punch Man, OreGairu S2, Death Parade, Hibike! Euphonium, Rokka no Yuusha/Kekkai Sensen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That feeling when you almost want to rewatch HxH...
 
Top