Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
got a good one this time,a psycho vampire slayer
got a good one this time,a psycho vampire slayer


Ah lara croft!Anyone seen Kurono-kun. I wanna take him for a drive![]()
Meh, from what I remember Kato's better than his friend who died with him back then. At least Kato doesn't think with his lower (dick)head all the time when it comes to other people. -__-WTF I just checked what kind of character Anzu is and than I looked at her info (age etc.) and........ KATO'S is ANZU'S BOYFRIEND???
fml. I want another avy -.-
Cool! Your guy looks like a badass leader type meaning my kid chara will be well protected and in a timeskip be a badass teen warrior in Gantz!You are my adopted son.

He won seven times according to the wiki and he is a karateka, that's more than enough for me.I just hope you're not a doc again we accidently kill on day 1 or 2 like it must have happened to or three times by now. xD
Daw, you look so adorably harmless~ <3
I thought you haven't read the story at all? What if that badass looking guy is somebody who pissed and shit his pants when it came down to fighting aliens?
DId Hill really delete a post or two? I thought that wasn't allowed.
Can we cuddle plz?I am just a panda leave me alone Kato-san! <3

brb reading wikiYes he did delete 1 but no worries we have some mods who can see it ... anyway he didnt answer when I asked why he did that! And he said that we can look at him in 2 ways whats that supposed to mean?DId Hill really delete a post or two? I thought that wasn't allowed.
That's what I asked as well! Maybe they are like NPC events where we have to do something the GM asks us to do? Though how should that work?I am thinking if we have alien targets then why are we voting to kill each other?
He's a newbie. No need to pressure him like that.Yes he did delete 1 but no worries we have some mods who can see it ... anyway he didnt answer when I asked why he did that! And he said that we can look at him in 2 ways whats that supposed to mean?
He said he was testing his internet connection.Yes he did delete 1 but no worries we have some mods who can see it ... anyway he didnt answer when I asked why he did that! And he said that we can look at him in 2 ways whats that supposed to mean?
well you didnt come to split so your fault i guessAccording to Wiki i only cuddle with izumi Shion lel

Wanna raid my tomb?Ah lara croft!
Hey you, who look like a fake Tyrion, listen to me now: There is always a newbie among the mafia so yes pressure them!He's a newbie. No need to pressure him like that.
And that's why he deleted his post?He said he was testing his internet connection.
Sorry i was in the zoo at that time while you were taking pics etc etcwell you didnt come to split so your fault i guess![]()
I didWear your avatar!

dont protect ppl too early,whether a newcomer or notHe's a newbie. No need to pressure him like that.
rina you have a role ?Forget the damn aliens ... let's kill mafia!

Pshh cutie! I'm just trying to have fun since it's been ages since the last game \o/tfw kat is tryharding finding mafias on day1. Such a noobkiller she is
I am a certain something, yes! How about you?rina you have a role ?
