Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So what that it's day 1? Does it mean that the whole day has to be completely useless and boring? I mean there are always ppl hinting day 1 so don't be surprised lel
Okey okey whatever lel :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Cool I'm the psycho girl from Kill Bill.

All this 1337 typing is gonna drive me crazy.

Dunno if people are gathering clues already, I'm gonna be kinda busy but I'll try my best. My role is... semi-active?

Hope we have a fun game.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

10 pages of discussion in 2 hours?! I´m impressed ya lil spamies:cheez:super

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Besides people pretty often lie at day 1 or just give hints that aren't really hints. like for example:

I am not a detective. Again. For the 5th or 6th time I am no frikking detective! >.<

That's such a hint.^^
I´m not a detective too :3c... maybe unless you think I´m lying.:teehee
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Read this spam-fest quicky. Not liking how Kat was pushing some people out of nowhere at the start, nor how g01 reacted to her simply saying she had a role -as if that was anything suspicious ...

He's a newbie. No need to pressure him like that.
Lol wat, why are you defending that guy?

Fuck that's badass.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

^He's a newbie who probably didn't know that deleting posts was forbidden so I thought Kat was overdoing it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lol I always go at newbies you should already know it by now ... Anyway if what Hll did happened to for example Gary or wtv you would all be like wtf ... I'm just saying that him being a newbie doesn't mean he is a pure soul \o/ Besides I will follow my "at least 1 newbie in the mafia team" thing
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Heard he is already dating someone :(
Huh? Who? O_O
I'm sure it's a misunderstanding! :hip
As for the chance, who knows!:derp
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lol I always go at newbies you should already know it by now ... Anyway if what Hll did happened to for example Gary or wtv you would all be like wtf ... I'm just saying that him being a newbie doesn't mean he is a pure soul \o/ Besides I will follow my "at least 1 newbie in the mafia team" thing
I think there's one among the newcomers too.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I just did it for fun tbh. I know I'll be able online to change my vote if I want to anyway.
Votekill Demonspeed


Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway. :derp
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints. :3c
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Newbies? Where?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Votekill Demonspeed


Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway. :derp
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints. :3c
But you get penalty votes in almost every game.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

But you get penalty votes in almost every game.
It couldn't be helped!
I didn't know who should I have voted. LOL
The first days of the previous games were full of spam.:-_-
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hey guys


Brb gonna read the first 10 pages. I can't complain about my avi's in these games. First Hermione and now this Knob guy who looks awesome and handsome. Is he a boss? Still, it's uncomfortable not being in my Hiroomi avi..
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?

Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.

Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Now now not sure if bad player or ultra bad mafia :notsure
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hey guys


Brb gonna read the first 10 pages. I can't complain about my avi's in these games. First Hermione and now this Knob guy who looks awesome and handsome. Is he a boss? Still, it's uncomfortable not being in my Hiroomi avi..
he cleared the game 4 times.:hip
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.
r e a s o n?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?

Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.
Now, I´m sure you are mafia... maybe...:mono
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hey guys


Brb gonna read the first 10 pages. I can't complain about my avi's in these games. First Hermione and now this Knob guy who looks awesome and handsome. Is he a boss? Still, it's uncomfortable not being in my Hiroomi avi..
Boss as in Mafia Boss? :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top