Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What does that even mean? Everything is a role. Are you denying that regular townies are not roles? That's racism!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------



Well my back is open, I await your stab :heh

Maybe he's just been there for a longer time than my dude?
:notsure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Bring it

I am always rdy for somy drygry on day 1 uno

Unfortunately I don't hate you anymore as I did when we played the last game, so I think it wouldn't be enjoyable :(
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What does that even mean? Everything is a role. Are you denying that regular townies are not roles? That's racism!
how about i chase my tail.....i'm sorry but on day 3 if i live that long to still be asking these basic questions.
if it's not me today....it's going to be someone tomorrow.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

and where the feck is the actual Panda? suspicious. Not like i miss him but i am better at pandaing it seems

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Unfortunately I don't hate you anymore as I did when we played the last game, so I think it wouldn't be enjoyable :(
and and do you still hate me ? :pout :toc
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What the hell is that, can someone translate this and did you do it by yourself?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What does that even mean? Everything is a role. Are you denying that regular townies are roles? That's racism!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------



Well my back is open, I await your stab :heh

Maybe he's just been there for a longer time than my dude?
He's a freaking karateka! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What the hell is that, can someone translate this and did you do it by yourself?
If you are talking about Hermie's post ... yeah I'd like to know wtf that is too lel
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

how about i chase my tail.....i'm sorry but on day 3 if i live that long to still be asking these basic questions.
if it's not me today....it's going to be someone tomorrow.
Aw cmon greg, don't give me the sad stories :feelsbadman Well let me answer it this way: There's no way for me to be shown as a mafia again after I die.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

If you are talking about Hermie's post ... yeah I'd like to know wtf that is too lel
Yeah i am talking about that :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

It's from the comic. Gantz gives points to players after each mission.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I never hated you. But I don't like whiners and hypocrites too much..
What the :XD
What about me gry :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Aw cmon greg, don't give me the sad stories :feelsbadman Well let me answer it this way: There's no way for me to be shown as a mafia again after I die.
Is it just me or I have no idea what he meant
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And nicknames.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top