Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And that is relevant becuz?....:residentsleeper
lmao it is not about juskt his role but in general he is active now and I can't just sasy hey zasz you are active again in magi thread so I wrote that :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well hope that greg isn't mafia. It seems he doesn't like reading all the pages, so when he snaps he will kill the top poster.
like i'm the 1st to say day 1 is a spam fest which leads to a bad lynch....
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

lmao it is not about juskt his role but in general he is active now and I can't just sasy hey zasz you are active again in magi thread so I wrote that :nod
I've always been active.....kinda.....:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

lmao it is not about juskt his role but in general he is active now and I can't just sasy hey zasz you are active again in magi thread so I wrote that :nod
stop defending him in your passive-agressive way
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Is it really that much of fun,I mean forum game seems better

What do you think about me :nod
I wouldn't call it better or worse, it's quite different in many aspects. The forum version is a lot more consistent but also easier I think.

Nono we're not gonna talk about that now. Ask me another time :heh
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I sure hope that I won't die early this time, considering that I'm posting a lot more. :XD



Hey... :-_-


What happened Zasz... are you the real one !?


Suddenly changing your way to play is... so suspicious :hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

like i'm the 1st to say day 1 is a spam fest which leads to a bad lynch....
Day 1 is almost a guaranteed bad lynch always anyway, I never expect much from day 1.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Idk lets try going this route Vote kill Zasz gotta sleep too :residentsleeper
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

It's not even 22, how can you go to sleep so early?
23:49 in Moscow and i have fever :s U dont know how tough it is at the zoo
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Dayum things got started out right this time around didn't they? Well I'll reserve my vote kill until I'm sure of whats going on.

Law looking mighty suspect with that panda avatar. Trust no pandas love no pandas.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

10 pages to read, pls tell me not all of that is spam... *goes off to read starting from page 10*
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Actually Zasz lately become active in magi section too :nod :verily
And he reads BNHA, and yet he still hasn't started NNT :mad .
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Gnut said:
i give a hint.....never had this role before
Really , that's so weird, thought you explored all the existing roles, unless it's a new role :hmm
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What happened Zasz... are you the real one !?


Suddenly changing your way to play is... so suspicious :hmph
I'm the one and only Zasz.
I just have more time to spare this time around. :3c

And he reads BNHA, and yet he still hasn't started NNT :mad .
Forgive me Demon, but at least I compleated the first anime season of NNT. :D
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

23:49 in Moscow and i have fever :s U dont know how tough it is at the zoo
:hug

I hope you will get better soon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top