Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
well worded scumbagI just want the same thing you want. Victory.
well worded scumbagI just want the same thing you want. Victory.

Yeah this one. Tbh, if there are aliens to be found/killed and the aliens get two avatars and are allowed to wear only the antialien one I think we got one here -Hll-. Like it might be a bullshit or ye but why would he delete the post I mean he didn't even give a reason why he did that "checking internet" lolKat you mean this one? Or did he change it from the original?
You could just kill someone and eat them, since you're mafia


Hmmm... We both want the same thing, but are the conditions to achieve it the same for both?GrySun! My friend! My comrade!
You can trust me.
I just want the same thing you want. Victory.
yeah her quoting skills are no kidding, threw me offWow Panda, Erin just rekt you by intentionally misplacing her quotes, destroying your post![]()

You could just kill someone and eat them, since you're mafia
GrySun! My friend! My comrade!
You can trust me.
I just want the same thing you want. Victory.
are u 3 same team perhapswell worded scumbag

By the way, you can safely go to sleep and wake up even if you haven't voted, Evil was nice and made the day last longer. This game is gonna be huge.Okey guys I have to sleep so I am voting now
Votekill Holt/Kishimoto
This is random,there is no purpose and I do not want to vote for people who already got votekill.
Good night guys and don't spamwithout me![]()
Yeah, that you guys are overlooking a dude that almost resigned cause he doesn't understand the rules of posting XDso you read it all?.....
any thoughts?....
sashimi tan is on my team indeedare u 3 same team perhaps![]()
not even kawaii panda avatar makes your posts bearable ffsrofl fail quoted panda twice
Yes but uni is kinda problem,after 5 days my finals will start so I am kinda busy.By the way, you can safely go to sleep and wake up even if you haven't voted, Evil was nice and made the day last longer. This game is gonna be huge.
yeah her quoting skills are no kidding, threw me off![]()

Hmmm... We both want the same thing, but are the conditions to achieve it the same for both?
depends on what your conditions are my comrade.keep triggering this panda and u will experience the force of my vote change powahnot even kawaii panda avatar makes your posts bearable ffs


I win when mafia are dead and when we are all happy. You?depends on what your conditions are my comrade.
Still less of a mistake than what Panda did in his first gamei kinda feel bad for him if it actually was a newb mistake![]()
