Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------
too much spam already ... But yea I get annoyed easily but then after a while a feel bad about being a bad gurl so there
he deleted the post ... that's the thing I have been on ever since the game startedlink me what he said.....
but in the manga....aliens masquerade as humans

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------
Can we like talk about this not here maybe ?Wait forgot to ask this. I thought you said I'm the worst human being there can be or something along those lines. Where did the change come from?
too much spam already ... But yea I get annoyed easily but then after a while a feel bad about being a bad gurl so there




