Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

link me what he said.....
but in the manga....aliens masquerade as humans
he deleted the post ... that's the thing I have been on ever since the game started :XD

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Wait forgot to ask this. I thought you said I'm the worst human being there can be or something along those lines. Where did the change come from?
Can we like talk about this not here maybe ? :XD too much spam already ... But yea I get annoyed easily but then after a while a feel bad about being a bad gurl so there
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

he deleted the post ... that's the thing I have been on ever since the game started :XD
really....it was like 12pgs when i got on?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

-Reads 23 pages for subsistence to figure out who to vote kill- -horribly disappointed- -table flip-

HII apparently dug himself into a hole. Tragic.

(watch us just chase each other around in logic as the true mafia people have hardly even posted and are like, these scrubs just gonna kill each other off... coo')
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Rocket Leaguing to be honest '-'
so you read it all?.....

any thoughts?....

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

-Reads 23 pages for subsistence to figure out who to vote kill- -horribly disappointed- -table flip-

HII apparently dug himself into a hole. Tragic.

(watch us just chase each other around in logic as the true mafia people have hardly even posted and are like, these scrubs just gonna kill each other off... coo')
you in a hurry or something?...you know the phase is 24hrs:gnut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

really....it was like 12pgs when i got on?
It happened on like page 2 he said something about being black and that we can look at him in 2 different ways ... well he's been my top suspect (If i can call that on day 1) since so yeah I think I will vote for him before I go to sleep (tomorrow morning might be busy since I have to go to doc and then grandma ;-; but yeah afternoon still should be day)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well, goodnight guys, that's all from me for today. :D
See ya! :super
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

bbl....gonna shower and start dinner

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

It happened on like page 2 he said something about being black and that we can look at him in 2 different ways ... well he's been my top suspect (If i can call that on day 1) since so yeah I think I will vote for him before I go to sleep (tomorrow morning might be busy since I have to go to doc and then grandma ;-; but yeah afternoon still should be day)
put it on your list as possible alien hint....
i'll be back in about hour.....
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

you in a hurry or something?...you know the phase is 24hrs:gnut
Not really, just 23 pages of reading i could've lived without. Regardless, i think i'm digging this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can we like talk about this not here maybe ? :XD too much spam already ... But yea I get annoyed easily but then after a while a feel bad about being a bad gurl so there
Okay, no need to further the spam. Not sure I buy the story but oh well, I guess I'll take it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Reads 23 pages for subsistence to figure out who to vote kill- -horribly disappointed- -table flip-

HII apparently dug himself into a hole. Tragic.

(watch us just chase each other around in logic as the true mafia people have hardly even posted and are like, these scrubs just gonna kill each other off... coo')
Machi-tan! How are you? Can I trust you this game?

It happened on like page 2 he said something about being black and that we can look at him in 2 different ways ... well he's been my top suspect (If i can call that on day 1) since so yeah I think I will vote for him before I go to sleep (tomorrow morning might be busy since I have to go to doc and then grandma ;-; but yeah afternoon still should be day)
I think his post has been returned, at least I know there's a post of him talking about blacks as you described.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Not really, just 23 pages of reading i could've lived without. Regardless, i think i'm digging this.
well you have plenty of time to vote....like 18hrs i think:lmao



bbl
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well, goodnight guys, that's all from me for today. :D
See ya! :super
I am still shell shocked by your activity tbh.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okay, no need to further the spam. Not sure I buy the story but oh well, I guess I'll take it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Machi-tan! How are you? Can I trust you this game?



I think his post has been returned, at least I know there's a post of him talking about blacks as you described.
before i go for now....wanna say you give me a very bad vibe bro:bye
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So I am one of the two black guys, here?
Well there are two ways to look at me I suppose....
Kat you mean this one? Or did he change it from the original?

before i go for now....wanna say you give me a very bad vibe bro:bye
Your vibes are pretty useless man :lmao You had the same vibes about me last game and I was as innocent as an angel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I got a hit list :D
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So I'm the guy who's either stoned, horny or both

Sounds about right

Also stop spamming so I can read back smh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Erinyes;4166738 G-kun said:
http://s4.postimage.org/1gov7iwro/image.gif[/IMG]
You could just kill someone and eat them, since you're mafia
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

GrySun! My friend! My comrade!

You can trust me.

I just want the same thing you want. Victory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top