Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

OR he got told in pm by another mafia to delete it since it was too revealing (alien human disguise thinG)
Wait, mafias are allowed to talk with each other during day too? I thought they can only talk during the night. Wow that's op.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait, mafias are allowed to talk with each other during day too? I thought they can only talk during the night. Wow that's op.
When exactly is this 'night' phase. Will the host just post it and be like aite shut up everyone, it's night time.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

That's what i was thinking... what easier way to start the game with zero suspecious and on a good foot than to be the one who proactivly sniffed out the rat? And even if Kat isn't the 'mafia' in question... the chance to bandwagon she's created for them... and they'd know he isn't one of them so they'd just easily just accept the logic and roll right over the poor lad.
I drew attention on me because I went for him so your "what easier way to start the game with zero suspecious" is invalid. Besides I don't think a mafia would start something like this on day 1 (we know how it happened when Panda did his magic) because of yeah what is happening now ppl are considering I'm mafia and whatnot. It would be too risky.

Wait, Kat and Hii are mafia and are just instigating a random argument to split up the towns men? ... no... it can't be ...

(Checks notes)

That wasn't in the calculations... if this is the truth... genius. Sacrifice the one to keep the whole room off balance.
Let's leave this one out ... after what Panda did I think I would be the last one to repeat that lolp

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Wait, mafias are allowed to talk with each other during day too? I thought they can only talk during the night. Wow that's op.
Only during the night
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait, mafias are allowed to talk with each other during day too? I thought they can only talk during the night. Wow that's op.
they are not, but honestly don't see what stops the newbie players from pming each other regardless....
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait, mafias are allowed to talk with each other during day too? I thought they can only talk during the night. Wow that's op.
No, they are actually not allowed to talk during the day.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Now I understand why this thing is so stressful, for starters, I made a mistake, I wrote something in my very first post, which I thought was inappropriate, and was too suspecting, and I guess I was right in that, so I deleted, noob mistake on my part to do so, other than that, I think my second post is still there and I did write the info somewhere else.

I have no fucking clue what is the deal with the aliens, and I am sorry, I was not able to come and defend myself when I was being implicated, I was sleeping and had a dentist appointment early in the morning, the little that I did post, was by sleeping at 2:30 in the night.

At any rate, for those asking for more hints, what I am truly is in this post:
So I am being lynched..damn!!
Guess someone can't even make a rookie mistake and not be penalized for it :feelsbadman

And I am not even the most suspectful person, around, at the very I can at least say that one person is not a mafia, so that means there are still 21 people who can be, other than that, shouldn't the one who screams wolf, be the person who is the most suspected?

Aye Caramba this turned out to be a mess.
And oh, yeah, Miss Kat, you really seem to be insistent on making me eliminated, I wonder what is the reason for it, I don't suspect you, but this behaviour is strange to say the least...and also, I have a role, and a skill that may come in handy later on, just saying.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well come on guys we need moar! :zomg

01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye

04 GrySun- not a regular townie
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines"
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed
10 Farfalla

11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?), has a role with a skill that might come handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan
- not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori
- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun
22 Kat
- has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hll at this point just come out with your role to save yourself. what is it? if its important one i will try to save u
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Btw, I am pretty sure that(excluding myself), there are 22 players who can be a potential mafia.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

If it's of any value to your mental situation, I'll cast my vote for you later, just not now. Sometimes.... There's bigger fish to fry.

The truth is like milk my friend. Best consumed fresh, else it goes bad.


The point is if you are innocent, you should've made your argument a bit sooner. At this point it's just bad, old milk no one is going to drink.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And oh, yeah, Miss Kat, you really seem to be insistent on making me eliminated, I wonder what is the reason for it, I don't suspect you, but this behaviour is strange to say the least...and also, I have a role, and a skill that may come in handy later on, just saying.
Miss Kat I like that :zomg Anyway it's about the mistake ... if it happened to any other player ppl would react to that but there are ppl completely ignoring it because you are newbie. I'm sorry but I'm not going to ignore it. If it was somebody else who did that I would do the same to them and I bet you would do the same.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

hll i am overlooking your dodgy alibaba love here and trying to help you out :arf
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

That's what i was thinking... what easier way to start the game with zero suspecious and on a good foot than to be the one who proactivly sniffed out the rat? And even if Kat isn't the 'mafia' in question... the chance to bandwagon she's created for them... and they'd know he isn't one of them so they'd just easily just accept the logic and roll right over the poor lad.




Wait, Kat and Hii are mafia and are just instigating a random argument to split up the towns men? ... no... it can't be ...

(Checks notes)

That wasn't in the calculations... if this is the truth... genius. Sacrifice the one to keep the whole room off balance.
PMs are not even necessary for this. They know who's in the team so it'll be become obvious if they keep playing like that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Btw, I am pretty sure that(excluding myself), there are 22 players who can be a potential mafia.
There are 24 ppl who can be a mafia ... aat this point we don't know so it's useless to use that argument because it means nothing
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Btw katto-san have a role but can't reveal yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hll at this point just come out with your role to save yourself. what is it? if its important one i will try to save u
vote kill hoihoi / lawlett-kun

Pressuring in early role reveal when its a tie, is in top 3 most posts and says nothing on his own role. For now, seems like a solid option.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

That's what i was thinking... what easier way to start the game with zero suspecious and on a good foot than to be the one who proactivly sniffed out the rat? And even if Kat isn't the 'mafia' in question... the chance to bandwagon she's created for them... and they'd know he isn't one of them so they'd just easily just accept the logic and roll right over the poor lad.




Wait, Kat and Hii are mafia and are just instigating a random argument to split up the towns men? ... no... it can't be ...

(Checks notes)

That wasn't in the calculations... if this is the truth... genius. Sacrifice the one to keep the whole room off balance.
Even if both are from separate mafia they don't have to know about the other. I remember playing in a game where we got hit pretty surprisingly by the existence of two separate mafia.

Also my mistake, mafia can't talk during the day with pm so that's out of the window.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hll at this point just come out with your role to save yourself. what is it? if its important one i will try to save u
And you just became a little more suspicious in my eyes.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

vote kill hoihoi / lawlett-kun

Pressuring in early role reveal when its a tie, is in top 3 most posts and says nothing on his own role. For now, seems like a solid option.
Oh wait you are the one who think that there is a mafia among the frist posters right? I seem to recall something ? Tell me if bs
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

vote kill hoihoi / lawlett-kun

Pressuring in early role reveal when its a tie, is in top 3 most posts and says nothing on his own role. For now, seems like a solid option.
ugh i just think he fucked with deleting and being framed for that i dont want lets say a doc dying day 1, nice try tho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top