Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Alright lets play around with this some more. If there is indeed, secondary 'aliens' in the game... when do they go into play? Like in the manga... does the person die before the alien takes over? Or will they 'transform' when in danger?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait did someone say something earlier about there possibly being 2 mafia groups because it's happened before? o_O Dear god.
Yes it 's possible, considering the number of players there's likely either a 3rd party or 2 mafias.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Reading Hll's posts is so frustrating!!! :arf

I have my own suspicions, but got nothing but hunches so far. I think Hll just sucks and didn't even read the rules or try to understand the game, so killing him would at least make the game less silly.

Still, I have decided to vote on goi-kun. He seems similar to day 1 last game when he was mafia, just chillin in the background popping up here and there. But the main reason is because he's turkish he needs to be punished for shooting down the russian plane :kappa

!votekill g01

And with that, I am off to my trip. I will be back in 28 hours, +- an hour. I trust you guys with whoever you vote on. Make me proud.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hll, go to this thread:

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79994-Mafia-Game-Rules

Then to "Pro Player Roles"

Look for the role you got and tell: does it say you have an action to perform? Can you perform it on Day or Night phases? If you don't have an action, does it says you have an ability that can be triggered by something?

Is your role not in that list?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Have a good flight Gry. See you when you are back.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Why is everybody overlooking that Hll probably admitted he is an alien?! O.o
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Cause I'm not sure what an alien does. Even if he is 'one' his powers might be neutral. Maybe he's the enemy of the mafia just like civilians are. Running right into him when he could have some new fangled alien OP skill like possessing one of the Mafia men and assuming their role doesn't seem smart... smart to waste atm. Or he could feign death and revenge kill someone. Or make life complicated because of some random theme..

and the fact that there could be 3 mafia groups because of the size of the game is making my head hurt a wee bit.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

J00 5hmvuck5 w1ll n0w g0 0ut 4nd d3f34+ +h1s 4l1en5
we are supposed to defeat these aliens!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Reading Hll's posts is so frustrating!!! :arf

I have my own suspicions, but got nothing but hunches so far. I think Hll just sucks and didn't even read the rules or try to understand the game, so killing him would at least make the game less silly.

Still, I have decided to vote on goi-kun. He seems similar to day 1 last game when he was mafia, just chillin in the background popping up here and there. But the main reason is because he's turkish he needs to be punished for shooting down the russian plane :kappa

!votekill g01

And with that, I am off to my trip. I will be back in 28 hours, +- an hour. I trust you guys with whoever you vote on. Make me proud.
Hahahah i knew it, you want revenge for i am turk last game. Funny thing is in last game I helped a lot to townies
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hll, go to this thread:

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79994-Mafia-Game-Rules

Then to "Pro Player Roles"

Look for the role you got and tell: does it say you have an action to perform? Can you perform it on Day or Night phases? If you don't have an action, does it says you have an ability that can be triggered by something?

Is your role not in that list?
Oh it is a passive one,

Why is everybody overlooking that Hll probably admitted he is an alien?! O.o
What..?
You are looking too deeply into this and honesly it does not really matter, I had my doubts about whether or not, I will survive the first day, and it seems I was not completely wrong in having them.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,632
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can't wait to talk to your buddies can you? :heh Btw you better start doing something or ... You are so inactive, didn't do shiet and I don't like it! Stop being a careful mafia ... you know I love when u fak up :3
No, I need to know when I have to vote lmao, kinda busy with stuffs (at the moment).

Also what's up with the Hll bandwagon lel
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

At this point I think it is pretty clear what I really am, so I don't need to do anything else to save my skin, at all.
What the? Do you accept that you are mafia :huh
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What the? Do you accept that you are mafia :huh
What do you think I am?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What do you think I am?
.... Okey... I don't know what to say...
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

LOL Either 1 of two things is happening.

Mafia teams (I'm moving on assuming there are multiple) are rejoicing because they got a freebie.

Or His possible mafia teammates are resisting every urge to storm his pm box and tell him to straighten out.

...

That or the secret alien twist doesn't happen til he dies and he's baiting a pre preemptive strike o.O...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Should I votekill him?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,632
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

At this point I think it is pretty clear what I really am, so I don't need to do anything else to save my skin, at all.
> when u try to save caramel skin master race but they admit to being mafia :feelsbadman
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

When exactly is this 'night' phase. Will the host just post it and be like aite shut up everyone, it's night time.
Host says it's night phase and the thread gets locked and you're not supposed to talk about the game elsewhere (except you're mafia and thus have another platform to use), so yeah, it's basically "aite shut up everyone, it's night time" :XD

Anyway votekill Aonori. It was either him or Kat for me. Honestly, while I don't really agree with Kat's methods, it does feel as though she was genuinely trying to get something from Hill unlike Aonori who seemed to jump on him because there was a growing wagon.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I don't know... At first i was skeptical. Then i thought he was just bad at playing the game. But now he's talking that nonsense. I don't know... Is this a tactic... or is he really bad with nerves?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top