Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Some volume 18 extras:




TL:
Title: Distant past.

Brother Ban, brother Ban, brother Ban, wait up.
Brother Ban.
Stop following me, I'm out on a job of stealing.

Killia!
[TN: The name comes up in another RPG, Disgaea 5 for anyone interested.]

I'd love to have… some… bread.
Warm, delicious… bread.

Wait here.
Brother Ban… Ban.
I'll steal some for you right away!

Ban!
Next to Ban: Hmm?
It's already noon.

Tch… It's been a while since I last saw that.
You saw… a dream?

Goddammit, it's your fault, Jaleco…!!
Tonight the ale will be on you!!♬

Y… yes.

Wait, what?
Anyway, everything up to now has been on me, hasn't it!!?

The end.



TL:
Jenna, what's all this ruckus for…?
Zaneli! That's…
I'm…

Back!!
Oops.



TL:
Title: Side story / The melancholy of Elaine.

Damn it, Ban!! You…
You might be the first…♪
First what?
The first human being that I don't hate being around.

I… I'm the first?
Don't hate being around?
You mean… you like me?

Ugh… That's unfair, so unfair.
With such a cute human girl by his sides…
I'll kill ya.♪
Ban'll end up falling for her!

The end.
Aren't those found on this page? http://spoilerkingjuliane.tumblr.com/archive

You might want to credit them as I know many people on tumblr don't appreciate their posts getting copied without crediting them. :)
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
In fact, I took the pics from NF.
Well it doesn't hurt to put the link, which I did for the side story with Ban.
The birthday list is also taken from there, and @baditz yes Estarossa's birthday isn't there.
As seen here:
http://coffin-of-eternal-darkness.tumblr.com/post/135453961971/concerning-birthdays
There might be more to it. While we clearly have Mel's and Zeldris, Estarossa's missing. We can speculate as to why, maybe it's some kind of spoiler, perhaps that will become relevant in the future.
So don't worry it's not an omission of the original poster, the calendar doesn't contain his birthday.
You can read it here if you want to double check:
http://spoilerkingjuliane.tumblr.com/post/135453009884/2016-nnt-birthdays
 
Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
16,961
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
16,961
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks, a little mistake in the first side story with Killia, since you translated it. It's supposed to be Jericho, not Jaleco. :)
Nope, it isn't a mistake here. Did you forget Ban's bad habit?
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
16,961
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh looks that way, but I thought it was translated usually as "Janko".My bad.
Actually, he called her by various variations of her actual name. Jaleco's even his first variation of her name. However, I don't remember him calling her Janko.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Huh, "First Fairy King Gloxinia"...guess we'll see him (her? Seems like a female name) soon-ish?
And dammit, Deldrey..you couldn't have waited another 8 days to be born, could ya? XD

And I don't just want to leave it at hitting that button:
Thanks a bunch for finding and translating all of this, FKS. Can't stress enough how much I appreciate your work (:
Both the 1 and 2 Fairy King sound like female names. I myself think King is the first male Fairy King.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Both the 1 and 2 Fairy King sound like female names. I myself think King is the first male Fairy King.
Indeed, the previous ruler was a queen, she's featured in the NnT game
http://hetarefujoshi.tumblr.com/post/115898415518/by-request-from-overlordpringerx-i-really-hope
That's her.And lol she finds King lazy.
A better pic.


I think it's fair to assume she's Dahlia, since Gloxinia is the first fairy king/queen.
But something is odd, according to this:

Both Dahlia and Gloxinia had prominent wings, and yet in the game she doesn't look like she has them.
 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
^Wow didn't know we had an image of Dahlia thanks for that.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
You can google it, it came way before that chapter.I believe there's a wikia page about it.The game is called Unjust sin.
Yeah it came out in February. Hope we met her she's also the person King respect most.
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
wow, the more I see/learn of ban's story the more I like him
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Could Rhitta be the Gawain equivalent of this series and be a part of the Goddess clan? Escanor did mention she was a maiden loved by the sun.
 

julymarte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
294
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
i have the feeling we yet have to get our gawain maybe we'll have them in the next arc since in shounens enemies keep getting stronger and stronger there's the need of something as op as escanor be a worthy enemy he could face (even if tegchnically is even supposed to lose to them)
 
Top