Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Did you receive something , care to share ?
Holt, were you the one to get the gift yday? What was it if that's the case? Also, at what time 'kinda' you got it? What was happening at that point?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------


Dunno, maybe they have weird ass powers like one of them being in more than one body. But so far, yeah, I think we have a 3 people mafia and third parties. Also, maybe their descriptions are pointing out their powers and the geezer one is the boss.
No I didn't get any gift. I was asking beause I'm not sure why whoever received the gift yesterday didn't mention it. Doesn't really seem like that much of a big deal to say so. Or maybe the gifts last for the duration of the game? If so, it would make sense why one would keep it secret.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Panda, which makes you equally suspicious
Sorry didn't read his hint but again I doubt we meant same 'useless' belive me.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@TSPanda: Forget about what I said about the points thingy, for I misunderstood what was written. :XD
Still no clue about other people's roles though? I too would like to hear more from Naomi and I'm not talking about the random barking. LOL
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@ Erinyes

Funny to hear that from you since I can at least remember that you didn't gave any hints expect the oh so usual ''I never had the role before'' hint, but than again I forgot we only have 5 roles in this game, my bad ~~
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

> didn't read post
> memes me

spicy
Eh couldn't reply to the other one because it was too long but apparently, aliens=mafia. They're not separate. Think of it as callin mafia team 'sith' in a Jedi game. Basically if I understand correctly, aliens=mafia. They're 3 aliens so perhaps that means 3 mafia while the others are 3rd party. A game this size should have 6 mafia (antagonist) I think.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'm sorry magi-kun, I won't tell more now, you have to deal with it magi-kun. But that's rich coming from someone who barely said nothing... maybe considering upgrading your suspicion level,
hope you feel honored :hmph
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

It seems you didn't pay any attention at all. Oh well your choice. And feeling honored for what, if I may ask? But time out, so because I just pointed that out I'm now all of the sudden ''maybe your upgrading supsicion lvl''. Hm, that really is interesting to hear especially since it's coming from you, you know.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Kat-San listo onegai
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Other than me, who is those useless roles?
Farfalla, You, Panda

Kat-San listo onegai
Hai hai Hani~

01 TSPanda - useless
02 Holt
03 James Rye- not a detective, useful
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01 - useless
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute
08 Erinyes - never had the role before
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role, killing power
23 Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_-
24 xi0


RIP
09 Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
15 digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
11 Hll (Noble)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I revealed my role but I won't add it there just in case there are some mafia ppl noobs who didn't get it (like Panda :heh)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Thinking about the night -which was shit- and Evil's point system, I would assume there are definetly 2 parties -one of them, obviously mafia = aliens. He also talks about ¨3rd party boss¨ which I can link to either Mentor or another mafia team with a boss. I'm tempted to say its the former. Basing myself in Evil's point system -that says that there could be a 3rd party boss- then:

With a Mentor:

Demon as a bodyguard protected someone and died. Insane doc killed DD -not super likely because of Demon's chances, but still possible.

DD got Mafia'ed, Demon got doctor'ed.

The Mentor started the game with a Mentee, they killed one, mafia killed the other.

or

There are 2 small mafia groups -not likely because of the story, I assume. Although, if there are 2 Mafia groups and 1 mentor that could make a lot of sense -the mafias killed at night, the mentor recruited.

There are 3 even smaller mafia groups -first time ever. Would fit the story -3 mafia bosses with small mafia groups- but I don't see this likely at all.

With all that in mind, for the moment, I'm going to think that we are facing 2 small mafia teams -each one with a mafia boss- and a mentor, each mafia team killed someone at night and the mentor recruited his mentee.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Thinking about the night -which was shit- and Evil's point system, I would assume there are definetly 2 parties -one of them, obviously mafia = aliens. He also talks about ¨3rd party boss¨ which I can link to either Mentor or another mafia team with a boss. I'm tempted to say its the former. Basing myself in Evil's point system -that says that there could be a 3rd party boss- then:

With a Mentor:

Demon as a bodyguard protected someone and died. Insane doc killed DD -not super likely because of Demon's chances, but still possible.

DD got Mafia'ed, Demon got doctor'ed.

The Mentor started the game with a Mentee, they killed one, mafia killed the other.

or

There are 2 small mafia groups -not likely because of the story, I assume. Although, if there are 2 Mafia groups and 1 mentor that could make a lot of sense -the mafias killed at night, the mentor recruited.

There are 3 even smaller mafia groups -first time ever. Would fit the story -3 mafia bosses with small mafia groups- but I don't see this likely at all.

With all that in mind, for the moment, I'm going to think that we are facing 2 small mafia teams -each one with a mafia boss- and a mentor, each mafia team killed someone at night and the mentor recruited his mentee.
Although with Santa Claus around that makes the chance of having a second mafia team and a mentor AND Santa less likely...

SO, my current theory is the following:

1st mafia team with a boss -alien- killed DD.

2nd mafia team with a boss OR a killing third party -2nd alien- killed Demon or tried to kill someone and Demon protected that person and died himself.

3rd, Santa -3rd alien.

I doubt we are playing against only 3 mafias.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Thinking about the night -which was shit- and Evil's point system, I would assume there are definetly 2 parties -one of them, obviously mafia = aliens. He also talks about ¨3rd party boss¨ which I can link to either Mentor or another mafia team with a boss. I'm tempted to say its the former. Basing myself in Evil's point system -that says that there could be a 3rd party boss- then:

With a Mentor:

Demon as a bodyguard protected someone and died. Insane doc killed DD -not super likely because of Demon's chances, but still possible.

DD got Mafia'ed, Demon got doctor'ed.

The Mentor started the game with a Mentee, they killed one, mafia killed the other.

or

There are 2 small mafia groups -not likely because of the story, I assume. Although, if there are 2 Mafia groups and 1 mentor that could make a lot of sense -the mafias killed at night, the mentor recruited.

There are 3 even smaller mafia groups -first time ever. Would fit the story -3 mafia bosses with small mafia groups- but I don't see this likely at all.

With all that in mind, for the moment, I'm going to think that we are facing 2 small mafia teams -each one with a mafia boss- and a mentor, each mafia team killed someone at night and the mentor recruited his mentee.
Could we have 3 aliens as 3 bosses of the factions? But that would mean each team is made up of only 2 people right? There's so many possibilities. If a doctor had made a mistake he may have said it already so I kinda rule that out.

Anyway 2 mafia forces does seem the most likable. We can of course hope that they will chip at each other too since we lost 3 people already.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night
Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.



Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.



Yeah I'm sure you'd like to move on :derp



What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?



Like avoiding questioning? :derp





Would this also mean that she wouldn't have denied the Noble allegation had Hll not been revealed as a noble?



No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.



Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao





Considering her attitude yesterday, and her nonchalance now (given that's she's being more honest now), she might be implying that it is a power that triggers on death (like, someone kills her, that person dies as well) which would deter us from killing her or something



What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.





Honestly, if you didn't feel like playing, you should have stayed away instead of messing with us like this. Nothing short of troll.

Not to mention, you went from 'There was no use in denying these claims, but I have a killing power!' (i.e. you were hiding something and the plan so happened to backfire) to 'I'm indifferent about this game, I don't really care either way lol' (i.e. you don't care hence the lazy play) real quick. Which is it?



Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.



Eh, claiming to have a role means they have a power of sorts. So it's not like everyone can say 'I have a role' and it'll mean the same thing. I agree that in some cases people might have to be more specific, but yeah knowing who has a role and who doesn't is fairly helpful.





:lmao



> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia

kk innocent imo



Depends. Did she not deny a false allegation which came to light only after she successfully got a townie lynched? Has she been vague and uncooperative? :hurr



Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek



Now Zasz too :lmao

And ofc we'll never know, what a non-statement :lmao



Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg



So... The mafia, the aliens and santa are three different parties? Did I get that right? .-.



How exactly? After posting this I'll check it again and might figure it out, but an explanation would be nice lol.



Yeah, that's not incorrect I guess

Also, we will never know /for sure/, but doesn't her current behavior warrant enough suspicion?



what the fuck, we already did harry potter



After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?



Keep in mind these are busy days for everyone, mafia or not :lmao



Ah cool, where does it say so? Been looking for it kek

=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
Wtf that post

Votekill Panda

4 @f 21 v0tes

gnut 1x (Izumi)
Naomi 1x (Hoihoi)
Kat 1x (Kazou)
TSPanda 1x (Chiaki)

[highlight]w4it 16:49:24[/highlight]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Could we have 3 aliens as 3 bosses of the factions? But that would mean each team is made up of only 2 people right? There's so many possibilities. If a doctor had made a mistake he may have said it already so I kinda rule that out.

Anyway 2 mafia forces does seem the most likable. We can of course hope that they will chip at each other too since we lost 3 people already.
The mafia number rule only works if there is only 1 mafia group, tbh, it's mostly a guide for hosts, but it's not a rule that must be followed no matter what. In the Naruto game we were 25 and had 2 mafia teams of 5 each -10 mafia total.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

The mafia number rule only works if there is only 1 mafia group, tbh, it's mostly a guide for hosts, but it's not a rule that must be followed no matter what. In the Naruto game we were 25 and had 2 mafia teams of 5 each -10 mafia total.
Ok, thanks that makes sense. I was acually in that Naruto game, should have remembered.
I just saw you had the same idea that the three aliens are the three leaders of the opposing factions. And is our Santa confirmed?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well with the noble being confirmed, I can't think of another way there could be a 2nd Anon vote if it isn't a gift from Santa. Christmas is soon coming as well, as silly as that sounds that's a plus, so I would be surprised if there is no Santa.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well with the noble being confirmed, I can't think of another way there could be a 2nd Anon vote if it isn't a gift from Santa. Christmas is soon coming as well, as silly as that sounds that's a plus, so I would be surprised if there is no Santa.
I've checked roles, same here, can only be a Santa present, that means the person who got it was either one who voted against Hii or someone who wanted to save another player.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Hint about my role was unable to use it night 1
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

-Reads death post- -sees hii was a noble- -deep sigh-

Yasuraka ni nemuru [Rest in peace].

I knew the kid wasn't a mafia member, when he started droning about 'finding' his comrades if he was mafia, i was like 99% sure no one who was mafia would stick their leg so far into the high way.

This multiple Mafia theory still makes my head hurt. So 2 bosses means that they bank in 2 kills a night right? (Minus them burning hitmen and us hitting bombers and etc).

The extra vote being from santa seems solid. I just want to know... why. Who saw the amount of votes Hii had and burned their extra special vote on someone who was basically cooked anyway? Unless it was day specific?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I've checked roles, same here, can only be a Santa present, that means the person who got it was either one who voted against Hii or someone who wanted to save another player.
Doesn't have to be the case.
We know nothing about those three aliens on first page. For all we know our host could have decided to give those aliens random abilites, like anon vote for the day, and they have their own agenda compared to mafia and townies. This however can easily be proven by seeing how today's voting goes. If we get another anon vote then that confirms that we have a 2nd Noble, which shouldn't be possible, meaning one of those three aliens has the ability to anon vote.
This would at least explain why nobody has come out yet and said that he/she got a present with the anon vote on day 1. Plus I KNOW I made that Santa role with the intention for him to hand out presents at night, not day!

Honestly though, Santa role can easily be noticed once somebody in teh thread tells us that he/she got a present, then it is clear as daylight that we got a Santa in the game. And that we gotta killl him before he hands out all of his presents.

Glad to see no 20-30 page spam as feared, I will reread the last 8 pages to see if there is anything worth responding to. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top