Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Hm... it could be super helpful to let us know what's the nature of the gifts, imo, or when they are delivered.
Well it couid be helpful to know but it's also detrimental to own up in some cases. For example, if someone got a gift allowing extra votes, if he comes out, he'd become a mafia target. Even if it's a bad gift like a bomb, owning up would mean the mafia could simply allow him to die instead of potentially wasting a night kill on said person. I could see why the person would be silent especially if the gifts last for the duration of the game or more than one phase. If it's singular phases though, there's no harm in coming forward.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well with the noble being confirmed, I can't think of another way there could be a 2nd Anon vote if it isn't a gift from Santa. Christmas is soon coming as well, as silly as that sounds that's a plus, so I would be surprised if there is no Santa.
Why Noble has to be exclusive, tho? Would it be impossible to have two nobles in a game?

Also, I didn't want to say it before 'cause I was waiting for something else, but Evil also added "temporary roles" to the list (added on game 47). So maybe there was a temporary noble yday.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Hint about my role was unable to use it night 1
Why? Tried and failed? What message did you get?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Santa cannot send gifts during the day which takes that possibility out and leaves a secons Noble as the most likely IMO. Altough having two nobles is weird it's still feasible.

Hardy is right with the three aliens being the three bosses, it's the same gist I got when reading Evil's g4m3 m3nu.
I don't think the santa's description says he can't send them during the day, but too lazy to check it again at work ;-;"
Maybe Evil used James' idea and edited it a bit to what he thought it was better.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Panda, goi and Farfalla. One of you, or best all of you, please explain what you mean with "useless"? Does that mean regular townie? If not then I don't see how you can consider your role useless.

I will votekill one of the inactive ones if they don't come and start giving hints. Ignoring those was one of the reasons we lost the last game. Holt you are the most active one from the three that gave no hints. Care to say something?
I have an ability that adds to little to the game in more than my opinion.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okey what is with "what do you mean it is useless" ? I mean you wanted hint and I gave it to you, I won't say my role directly
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I was simply unable to use it.
I wanted to understand the mechanics behind it '-' What made you see that you were unable to us it.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Okey what is with "what do you mean it is useless" ? I mean you wanted hint and I gave it to you, I won't say my role directly
They shoot back when they become targets, dw.
As if "I have a night role" is enough nowadays as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

lets put it this way it was too early to use my role, will say no more dont wanna get rikt at night
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

lets put it this way it was too early to use my role, will say no more dont wanna get rikt at night
One-use night power? Is there such a role?

And previously you said you were unable to use it, which all different from "too early to use it". Yoy sir Panda ain't being coherent right now.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

@Naomi:

Didn't mean to ignore you, just didn't see you asking me for my role at any point. But why would I tell it right away? And would make sense atleast to hint of your own role, before questioning others.

As for my hint - Night role.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I don't think the santa's description says he can't send them during the day, but too lazy to check it again at work ;-;"
Maybe Evil used James' idea and edited it a bit to what he thought it was better.
I just checked and it doesn't say when he sends his gifts. Does it mean he can send in both day and night phases? 5 phases and it's over?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You suspected him too? So you should understand while I was like that... I believed I was right oh well I wasn't so what. Shit happens he wasn't gonna be useful anyway, just confusing.
Eh this I agree with, which is also why I voted for him (+ suspicious behavior really).

To be fair, in retrospect, I don't think it's wise to force others to reveal roles as historically, as Hardy and a few others mentioned before, this weird meta of killing less useful people off first comes up. If all these theories about multiple mafia teams turn out to be correct, we should be careful with that.

Lol so you get the pressure the newbie tactic but you say that my behaviour was suspicious? Decide man ...
Well as I said, you not denying false allegations was suspicious. Framing Hll was something anyone could (rather, would) have done based on his shady behavior.

At least I don't kill my own team while playing mafia tsk tsk
Would gladly do it again if I had the chance :hurr


Also just noticed Hii didn't double vote someone, shame. He could've forced a tie (What happens in that event btw?) or maybe caused someone else to go before him... [Just strategy notes]
In the case of a draw, I think we have to vote again. If a second draw occurs, they both die.

That's irrelevant.
The implication of that would be that Santa couldn't hand out a gift on day 1 and someone else casted an anonymous vote, but I think that's been mentioned somewhere earlier.


...Alright, I didn't expected Panda of all people to write suddenly such a seven foot long text. Thought I and only a handful others would tend to do that. xD

Panda is making sense though and if Kat is Mafia bomb her not caring much makes sense as she could still take the last voter townie with her which isn't a bad out-come for the mafia. And Mafia bomb would even correspond with her hints about being a killer role which triggers once killed/lynched. xD
Would also explain why she's trying to be mysterious :')

Kat, you forgot to say that your ability triggers when killed. Am sure you said that some pages ago.^^
Considering to change my vote because of this tbh

Panda, goi and Farfalla. One of you, or best all of you, please explain what you mean with "useless"? Does that mean regular townie? If not then I don't see how you can consider your role useless.

I will votekill one of the inactive ones if they don't come and start giving hints. Ignoring those was one of the reasons we lost the last game. Holt you are the most active one from the three that gave no hints. Care to say something?
In terms of power, I'm as bland as bland can be

Kat was the misleading person I mentioned in that post.
oh it was like you meant someone else, mb

Btw, Jesus Christ your post... mass murder in my brain now.
:hmph

I also think its weird that she said mafia wouldn't kill her 'cause she's too suspicious... She claimed to be a townie that, if lynched, can kill someone '-' Later in game, that can fuck mafia in the ass (even know there are chances that happens), why would they let her live and use it instead of nullifying her... Sounds like building an excuse to staying alive till later.
Yeah, all things considered (her attitude, her nub hunting), if she has a killing role, and isn't concerned with dying, she's either like a witch or something if she isn't mafia, or something like mafia bomb, as James said.

Btw, you guys are mean u.u, saying that Hll was too confusing and it's better off. Put yourselves in his skin and think how he'd feel about joining later (other games) after reading people said he was damaging the game.
Uh, you're right. I didn't consider that, didn't mean that. I'll apologize.

Okay for now I will votekill Panda cuz he is one of the 4 that were inactive + 1 of the "useless" and I think at least one of these 4+3 ppl is mafia and he is both of the groups so ye. Besides he was basically saying that he understands my actions but doesn't like my behaviour lol which is basically the same thing. Plus the stuff I mentioned in that long post.
Yeah... There's no reason to target me over any of the others you mentioned, other than me pointing out your weird tendencies :teehee

I wanted to understand the mechanics behind it '-' What made you see that you were unable to us it.
Based on what he's been saying, there might have been a hard condition to use it (rather than being able to use it from the get go, but being uncertain).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

One-use night power? Is there such a role?

And previously you said you were unable to use it, which all different from "too early to use it". Yoy sir Panda ain't being coherent right now.
unable= too early.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yoy sir Panda ain't being coherent right now.
There used to be a time when someone said 'Panda' and they meant me :feelsbadman
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Mortician?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

stupid panda scum
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I have an ability that adds to little to the game in more than my opinion.
So you're not a regular townie, but you say your abilities are far from game changing? Hm all right, so that's the kind of useless you were referring to. Even though I think all roles add to the game more than being unable to do anything...

Okey what is with "what do you mean it is useless" ? I mean you wanted hint and I gave it to you, I won't say my role directly
Why so jumpy? And how is that much of a hint? And in the end I bet your hint will be as fitting as Hll's "passive" hint for noble. :notlikethis

Uh, you're right.
No she's not, wtf panda :notlikethis
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

aww Pandu why are you being harsh on yourself? Don't call yourself stupid :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top