Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, a second noble wouldn't be able to come out and say it either.
Might be a santa gift, which leaves us with 3 day phases to find him

wgaf about personal points son?....
as a town we should be narrowing down roles.....who said we can bring people back?
Yeah lol, depending on who gets the 100 points, how they use those points will give away a lot too.

Greg come on..
I'm going to use 1 to become hoihoi :biblethump
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

:paperbag....my bad


:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Panda you're one of the people I want to believe in. Please tell me you're a townie. Got nothing to disprove you yet so I'll take your word for it. Oh and about your useless role.. how likely would you say it is that one of the other 2 useless roles are the same as your role?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votelock Mazino
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Panda you're one of the people I want to believe in. Please tell me you're a townie. Got nothing to disprove you yet so I'll take your word for it. Oh and about your useless role.. how likely would you say it is that one of the other 2 useless roles are the same as your role?
In that I have no (functional) powers afaik
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Fuck should had checked the votes before... I really dont think Kat, Naomi, Panda nor Piplup are that suspicious. Maybe I'm tunneling too much but I'm notliking Mazi, lawlett and Ust so far.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votelock Mazino
yeah either him or lawl killed zasz imo
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

yeah either him or lawl killed zasz imo
...but then that goes against my thought of a townie with a Santa gift killing Zasz, and would make either of them townie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

!votekill Sakurai (Master Piplup)

I don't like his posts, he's active unlike Naomi but it doesn't seem like he wants to help town. Panda you did not reassure me. May wake up before the day ends to change. :bedtime
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

...but then that goes against my thought of a townie with a Santa gift killing Zasz, and would make either of them townie.
well...it's crazy that maz gets on and zasz dies....but iirc at the same time lawlett was lurking the thread....
i'm only saying what i saw....not absolute,but it is what it is
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

well...it's crazy that maz gets on and zasz dies....but iirc at the same time lawlett was lurking the thread....
i'm only saying what i saw....not absolute,but it is what it is
...that kinda makes me regret my vote ^^'

Ust or lawlett, gotta lynch one of them, let's do this '-'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, Holt convinced me that at least he wants to help. Or is at least active and cooperative enough to sooner and later find out his role or if he's mafia after all. So I'd rather vote for Naomi as nothing is know about her and she's not very active. Or xi0 as he is active but doesn't say anything at all. But people seems to get on master pip's and mazino's case, dunno about those two, pip's not very helpful with his no risk, no fun approach and mazino could be responsible for zasz death if gnut's observation is correct though that would be a screw-up to not wait till a lot of people are on to hide away in the crowd and immediately act surprised and shocked upon the death he just caused.

I can only votelock now and I am not sure I will get up early enough tomorrow to read AND change my vote in time, especially as I still gotta do christmas chores like buying ingredients for family dinner and cleaning the house.

So I think I am going with my gut feeling:
Votelock Naomi
Sorry cute doggie. But barking alone is not enough to survive in Gantz the Mafia game. :c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

...that kinda makes me regret my vote ^^'

Ust or lawlett, gotta lynch one of them, let's do this '-'
don't pressure me xD

I'M NOT SAYING I'M ABSOLUTE.....it was a lot of activity going on at that time....when i looked it was like 6/7 players in the thread.

ust is kinda backoffish...but i give him benefit of the doubt.....
maz may have just logged back on at the wrong/right time....idk
but,iirc lawlett got zasz to admit he had a night role....
going to to keep my vote on piplup because its like he wants to draw attention away from the game with his post...
but,lawl has just jumped up on my suspect list

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

i could put it on aonori...but i think enough of you guys have your eyes on him:thumbs
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

In that I have no (functional) powers afaik
LIA

I think you're the second Noble cause you're the only person that voted on Day 1 and on Day 2 for the person that got the anon vote xD (considering Hll didn't vote for himself, lol).

But yeah, if I'm correct, I get you and I don't think you should be "top voted".
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'm going to bed. I hope I can get back on before the day ends but I doubt it and I already casted my final vote anyway. Hope my gut feeling was right and Naomi is either an inactive third party/mafia/alien or a mafia who tried to play the submarine route to avoid attention by more active yet still suspicious players.

Good night everyone.
And Merry Christmas! :D
At least it is Christmas in germany since 2 and a half hours. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

alright guys....i'm going call it quits...gotta be up in 7 1/2hrs

i'll try to check in the morning when i first get up and post....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

But that would mean that mafia went for Demon for sure -unless doctor miracle or demon bodyguarding-, why would they kill him?
Why are we thinking about the mafia as singular? 24 person game means we have a large mafia with the ability to recruit Sleepers or Traitors, or more than one Mafia. If I want to play Devil's Advocate and say DD died trying to recruit a Mafia, why was there only two kills?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Why are we thinking about the mafia as singular? 24 person game means we have a large mafia with the ability to recruit Sleepers or Traitors, or more than one Mafia. If I want to play Devil's Advocate and say DD died trying to recruit a Mafia, why was there only two kills?
Doctor, prostitute, poison, mentor recruiting, assassin today, hider, bulletproof, sleeper, unskilled mafia, you pick, there are many possible situations.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Doctor, prostitute, poison, mentor recruiting, assassin today, hider, bulletproof, sleeper, unskilled mafia, you pick, there are many possible situations.
Yeah, but my point is you're fixated on the fact that DD was a Recruiter and having died trying to recruit a Mafia, not dying some other way. If that isn't what happened, then there's a chance he was able to recruit someone despite dying, but someone would need to confirm that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top