Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You're right in your scenario. But how did they know he was "possibly a real detective"? You had basically confirmed your role, while they shouldn't have any serious reasons to think Maz is a detective..
-Just wondering why you're singling me out...you said you skipped over many pages.
-have my reasons,think for yourself
Correct me if i am wrong but from this I got that mazino investigated Gary night 1.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok so with Santa as an alien confirmed, that means that the 3 ¨boss aliens¨ are divided in 3 parties. 1 party was Santa, the 2nd one is the main mafia team, the 2nd is another mafia team -very likely due to the ¨oni¨ terminology¨- or other kind of 3rd party.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Correct me if i am wrong but from this I got that mazino investigated Gary night 1.
Yes that's their conversation I mentioned. I'm not sure what Mazino was talking about, but gary said that he "understood"...hence me voting him now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@lovemagi he would be killed by a townie by mistake. A townie may have suspected Zasz enough to kill him with his killing ability, or gnut gave a killing ability as a present and it was used.
don't think he has been killed by a townie because if I'm not wrong a townie day killing has to be performed openly if it's done by a vigilante (daykill something )or a cow boy, while a mafia assassin doesn't , not sure if a serial killer can kill on day, may be wrong, but to me Zasz has definitely been killed by an assassin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes that's their conversation I mentioned. I'm not sure what Mazino was talking about, but gary said that he "understood"...hence me voting him now.
And I also think it's very likely that DD would target Gary as I mentioned before.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

don't think he has been killed by a townie because if I'm not wrong a townie day killing has to be performed openly if it's done by a vigilante (daykill something )or a cow boy, while a mafia assassin doesn't , not sure if a serial killer can kill on day, may be wrong, but to me Zasz has definitely been killed by an assassin.
Yeah, but with this Santa's gift thing, we can't know =/ Specially when people won't say they got a gift and what was it '-'
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ok so with Santa as an alien confirmed, that means that the 3 ¨boss aliens¨ are divided in 3 parties. 1 party was Santa, the 2nd one is the main mafia team, the 2nd is another mafia team -very likely due to the ¨oni¨ terminology¨- or other kind of 3rd party.
Considering the red color, I'd say they're at least mafia.

If there are two mafia teams, that would mean one mafia team killed James while the other killed Maz right? It might be worth it to check what James said that made him a target of one of the teams.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Has he been gifting only mafias? Why the fuk people are so secretive bout it
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@lovemagi he would be killed by a townie by mistake. A townie may have suspected Zasz enough to kill him with his killing ability, or gnut gave a killing ability as a present and it was used.
Ah, I see. there is were the logic came from. Hm, than I can kinda understand it.


don't think he has been killed by a townie because if I'm not wrong a townie day killing has to be performed openly if it's done by a vigilante (daykill something )or a cow boy, while a mafia assassin doesn't , not sure if a serial killer can kill on day, may be wrong, but to me Zasz has definitely been killed by an assassin.
Actually that makes sense than. I mean, for example; if Santa would give an ability as vigilante townie wtv. as present to someone than I do believe it should be openly in the thread which I didn't saw happen since I only saw Zasz got killed. So I do think it is more the work of an Assassin than a townie, indeed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda you've read Gantz. Are all aliens on the same side or do aliens also kill each other?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
In the past mafia teams tried to kill each other so dont see why is it different this time.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Considering the red color, I'd say they're at least mafia.

If there are two mafia teams, that would mean one mafia team killed James while the other killed Maz right? It might be worth it to check what James said that made him a target of one of the teams.

But and Zasz ?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okay so Zasz got killed by a townie (Hardy mentioned it) or by mafia? Wait, why would he be killed by an townie? I don't get this logic? Can someone explain this, please?

As last, we got three useless roles mentioned which are g01, Panda, Farfalla. 3 useless? Are you serious? Why are there three people saying to have ''useless'' role. Obviously, one is lying, imo.
Hardy thinks that he killed by townie but I still think it was assasian.

As I said I am literally useless but farf said that she has some power or role but it doesn't effect too much.

So Maz only said he had a role. So how is that a better target than lawl? Unless gary really did figure it out during their conversation.
I mean gary went after maz right after they talk ? Wouldn't that be too obvious ?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hardy thinks that he killed by townie but I still think it was assasian.
To be honest, I actually do believe Zasz was killed by an Assassin and not by an townie or else there is an townie with assassin power.. is that even possible because I do not think an townie can get an Mafia ability, can they? Anyway, why I think he got killed by an assassin is because we have an fimiliar situation were we have or got two people that voted annomyous, right? Which one is confirmed noble (aka HII) and the other person who got this present. I can remember, a noble can vote everyday cast one annoymous vote (right?) which makes me think that the present of Santa gave can also do that, I mean it's an present of the same ability and in the description of the Santa role there doesn't stand the present that the person gets can be used once unless it's an present of an ability that can only be used once, I think.


That's just my thought about it.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean gary went after maz right after they talk ? Wouldn't that be too obvious ?
A detective is worth it. Besides, I'm sure gary has ways to talk himself out of this.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Panda you've read Gantz. Are all aliens on the same side or do aliens also kill each other?
Well, the two aliens we see left are both boss level aliens from different arcs, both very powerful. They worked in groups, which makes sense story wise. The bottom alien commands two other aliens arguably as strong as he is.

I guess they weren't fighting each other in the manga, but if the mafia isn't trying to kill each other now, they might as well have been one party I guess

But and Zasz ?
Was a day kill, all things considered that actually might have been a townie
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hardy thinks that he killed by townie but I still think it was assasian.

As I said I am literally useless but farf said that she has some power or role but it doesn't effect too much.



I mean gary went after maz right after they talk ? Wouldn't that be too obvious ?
did he said that ? missed this. Hardy is a highly experienced player, he knows more than anyone that a vigilante can't kill openly, unless there's a townie role who can kill secretely on day or something else I overlooked, he 's probably bluffing. :hmm
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
To be honest, I actually do believe Zasz was killed by an Assassin and not by an townie or else there is an townie with assassin power.. is that even possible because I do not think an townie can get an Mafia ability, can they? Anyway, why I think he got killed by an assassin is because we have an fimiliar situation were we have or got two people that voted annomyous, right? Which one is confirmed noble (aka HII) and the other person who got this present. I can remember, a noble can vote everyday cast one annoymous vote (right?) which makes me think that the present of Santa gave can also do that, I mean it's an present of the same ability.

That's just my thought about it.
Yeah most likely like you said.
I believe it is assassin because in last game I was mafia with demon and we talk about how will it works and what can we do with it.Plus like you said there is no townie role that can do that right ? If that was indeed assassin then we are against 2 mafia team and third party.If mafia wants to use assassin then they can't kill during night ,yet we have 2 kills during day one.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

A detective is worth it. Besides, I'm sure gary has ways to talk himself out of this.
Well did you know that he was det ? Yeah I am sure he has,just trying to say that we should not jump another person who might be townie...

did he said that ? missed this. Hardy is a highly experienced player, he knows more than anyone that a vigilante can't kill openly, unless there's a townie role who can kill secretely on day or something else I overlooked, he 's probably bluffing. :hmm
IIRC he did but I checked every townie role,none other than badass cowboy can do it but cowboy doesn't kill like that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top