Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wouldn't that detective put a huge mark on his head to get shot tonight? I'd rather look at those who try to start a bandwagon against someone to be a detective with mafia result on that person.

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
dont' know, it's double edged but the whole thing about a det is to provide (depending on circumstances ofc) investigation results, to help finding out mafia, that's what I've been taught the 1st mafia I've played. But at the same time if a det tells about his role providing he is credible, anyone who votes/lynches him becomes suspicious.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

See Mazino died, and we know nothing about his investigations that's a big loss.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't rule out them,I don't know gary's playing style, I don't even know if he is good player or bad one but I do know that hardy plays so well and you are not different too.Plus tell me some people that played better than any 3 of you.Perhaps james and I said he is dangerous too,just like I said greg dangerous.Thing is mafia teams/third party can't be builded by newbies while all of experienced players in townie...
2 games before hardy almost took the game by himself(with kat's help,which she is good player too that's why I do not trust her too).
So you are saying that you don't trust anybody from the "older" players ? :XD

I am active but not pushy and you all should play like I do :hmph but don't worry I wont be so active in couple of days later...My finals will start in 2 days...
I am afraid to kill another townie,I can easly kill in day 1 and day 2,by just saying he seems suspicous but they did not look suspicous to me(which they were townies...)
Yes but sometimes when you play safe it won't lead anywhere because you will know nothing. Also if everybody played like you then everybody would vote randomly and everybody different person so basically everybody would have one vote and we wouldn't get anywhere so no we shouldn't play like you :XD

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
What r u talking about ... he played one game before he is a newbie player :XD I mean playing this safe means either that he is a new player and doesn't know what to do or mafia IMO.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

You are inactive yet you are not suspicious? Anyway so it is suspicious that I didn't vote for anyone? What is wrong with playing safe? Anyway I will vote with you guys today then...
We don't want you to vote with us we want you to voe somebody with a legit reason and not a "Oh X already has a vote so I will vote Y cuz I dotn want to kill another townie"

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Wouldn't that detective put a huge mark on his head to get shot tonight? I'd rather look at those who try to start a bandwagon against someone to be a detective with mafia result on that person.

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
Well, tbh, it's day 3 and we have no results and no base to move from so I think maybe it would be useful but now I'm not sure if we have another doc to protect the detective during the night. But also maybe mafia will kill the detec during the night somehow and we wont know nothing again :/

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

yeah if you are detective please for the love of god dont pull a Mazino on us :notlikethis
Hani can you repeat your night action for me pls?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So you are saying that you don't trust anybody from the "older" players ? :XD



Yes but sometimes when you play safe it won't lead anywhere because you will know nothing. Also if everybody played like you then everybody would vote randomly and everybody different person so basically everybody would have one vote and we wouldn't get anywhere so no we shouldn't play like you :XD

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------



What r u talking about ... he played one game before he is a newbie player :XD I mean playing this safe means either that he is a new player and doesn't know what to do or mafia IMO.
lmao yeah kinda,especially hardy :XD Guy plays so well,hope he is not mafia...

lol I mean first day obvious noob died and second day people almost killed you even though you revealed your role.So playing safe in these conditions better.

Well tbh if I were mafia,I could of easly kill you last day and nothing would be happened to me but I didn't...

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

We don't want you to vote with us we want you to voe somebody with a legit reason and not a "Oh X already has a vote so I will vote Y cuz I dotn want to kill another townie"
That is my point,I have no good reason for votekill you or hll,that's why I didn't do it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
lmao yeah kinda,especially hardy :XD Guy plays so well,hope he is not mafia...

lol I mean first day obvious noob died and second day people almost killed you even though you revealed your role.So playing safe in these conditions better.

Well tbh if I were mafia,I could of easly kill you last day and nothing would be happened to me but I didn't...
About Hardy idk I'm not sure what he is but I kinda don't trust him.

That is my point,I have no good reason for votekill you or hll,that's why I didn't do it.
Yeah but you didnt have any good reason to vote Holt or the one you changed it to after but you did it :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
About Hardy idk I'm not sure what he is but I kinda don't trust him.



Yeah but you didnt have any good reason to vote Holt or the one you changed it to after but you did it :XD

But I don't want any penalty votes so I have to votekill someone and I chose holt...It could be anyone...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets! :cussing

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.

Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though

5 v0t3s of 17

xi0 1x (Knob)
lawlett-kun 1x (Chiaki)
Aonori 1x (Hoihoi)
Hardy 1x (Reika)
g01 1x (Kishimoto)

[highlight]09:59:55[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Evil U missed my vote
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Haniiiiii your night actiion?
DD killed by mafia

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

My pr0gr4m 0nly r3cognizes k3y w0rds
what is this freaking discussion even about? if i say so, you do that.
so lets say if u forgot by accident to write kill and didnt show up for the rest of the phase id get -30 points? Sounds legit Mr.Host
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ok actually I thought of this. You know how ppl thought DD died recruiting? We thought he might have wanted to recruit Gary. But then Lulu said that DD was actually killed by mafia.I mean it might be true but what if Gary & Lulu are mafia together? I think it would be a good try to get Gary out of the shit.On the other hand, Lulu was the 2nd to reveal his role and again I find it quite risky for a mafia but sometimes taking risks might be good I don't know.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Sorry people, not able to be as active as I wished. Spending holidays at parents place and found out their pc aint working, so I need to play on my cell, which is a pain. Hardly able to skim thorough.

I don't have any good ideas on mafia, but Im suspicious of xi0, goi and Hardy

H
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If i was mafia id claim my legendary bomb role :kappa

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

uste can we get some hints from you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I wish Panda would stop lurking ffs >_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top