Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
What is your role btw ? or your hint ?
And det or spy or whatever investigate me!!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah. Have strong feeling I'll be strongmanned now.
Hmm even if they had a Strongman I don't think they would kill you right away ... I mean now that they know what you are they might want to leave it for later and try to kill something else to learn more. If you know what I mean
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
I wish Panda would stop lurking ffs >_<
Oh I totally forgot there's nothing else that's going on today mb

he is prolly writing one of his gigantic useless posts...
stupid panda, they should just cut all funding to you really ffs

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Ok actually I thought of this. You know how ppl thought DD died recruiting? We thought he might have wanted to recruit Gary. But then Lulu said that DD was actually killed by mafia.I mean it might be true but what if Gary & Lulu are mafia together? I think it would be a good try to get Gary out of the shit.On the other hand, Lulu was the 2nd to reveal his role and again I find it quite risky for a mafia but sometimes taking risks might be good I don't know.
Actually not a bad thought, but it kinda relies on the assumption that DD was going to (or in fact, tried to) recruit Gary, which we can't assume. This is my first game with Gary, but from what I've heard there's this bias against him (as in, instantly suspicious), but it doesn't seem to be based on anything we know from this game? As far as I know he's both afk-ish and being cornered :')

yeah he is as useless as the other shift on my keyboard tsk tsk
I can't help it you use like 3 fingers to type...

Yeah. Have strong feeling I'll be strongmanned now.
What is Bf :hurr

Hmm even if they had a Strongman I don't think they would kill you right away ... I mean now that they know what you are they might want to leave it for later and try to kill something else to learn more. If you know what I mean
They didn't wait with Maz however :lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Bf is Bulletproof
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Wow this is ridiculous day 3 and we literally have nothing to go off wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Actually not a bad thought, but it kinda relies on the assumption that DD was going to (or in fact, tried to) recruit Gary, which we can't assume. This is my first game with Gary, but from what I've heard there's this bias against him (as in, instantly suspicious), but it doesn't seem to be based on anything we know from this game? As far as I know he's both afk-ish and being cornered :')
Well tbh the mafia might have killed DD for real without DD trying to recruit Gary but ppl still thought that DD might have wanted to recruit him and died doing that. So Lulu might have tried to you know rule out the possibility of DD dying by recruiting.

What is Bf :hurr
Bulletproof

They didn't wait with Maz however :lmao
Yeah but Detective and BP is different ... BP is basically not gonna give us any info while detective is super useful (not when he is dead tho -_-)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Wow this is ridiculous day 3 and we literally have nothing to go off wtf
IKR?! I think if there is any other detective maybe they should just say what they have cuz srsly we know nothing

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

TFW Evil, the host, has more posts than Hardy :rofl (and other ppl ofc)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah it's kind of risky I guess to have a detect to come out now but maybe a doctor could protect that person idk
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Bf is Bulletproof
Bulletproof
gotcha, thanks

Yeah but Detective and BP is different ... BP is basically not gonna give us any info while detective is super useful (not when he is dead tho -_-)
True, but I made that statement without knowing what bp is :')

Wow this is ridiculous day 3 and we literally have nothing to go off wtf
:feelsbadman

It kinda sucks we lost a life line in losing doctor chan, and a potential source of information through detective chan, and we don't know if they were targeted at random, or if it was an actual hit

At least James is dead lel

Well tbh the mafia might have killed DD for real without DD trying to recruit Gary but ppl still thought that DD might have wanted to recruit him and died doing that. So Lulu might have tried to you know rule out the possibility of DD dying by recruiting.
It's somewhat interesting that the implication of recruiting is that the mafia actually only killed one person (potentially, might have been another role). If DD died recruiting, then there should have been 3 deaths, not 2. So I don't think he died recruiting, but that he was actually hit.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The zasz thing was probably just luck however he did mention that he had a supportive role, maybe that was too much of a hint I suppose...at this point I am just willing to go for the complete ask people. I kinda suspect ao, magi and hardy
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's somewhat interesting that the implication of recruiting is that the mafia actually only killed one person (potentially, might have been another role). If DD died recruiting, then there should have been 3 deaths, not 2. So I don't think he died recruiting, but that he was actually hit.
Well there are many roles that could explain there weren't more deaths (doc, bp, prostitute, etc.). But even if he was targetted you know by mafia or something the thing I said about Lulu x Gary mafia could still make sense
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It could if I was a normal person but if I was Mafia together with Gary I'd try to kill him day 1
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It could if I was a normal person but if I was Mafia together with Gary I'd try to kill him day 1
you would try to kill who Gary? lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you would try to kill who Gary? lol
Yeah~

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Kinda pointless to even continue this talk with no lead we are going nowhere with this...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
sounds like something you would do :heh but actually you wouldn't cuz once you are mafia you gotta play seriously IMO

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Kinda pointless to even continue this talk with no lead we are going nowhere with this...
What can we do though? Ppl are afk and the inactives won't help anyway :emocat
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
We still have 10 hours.. Let's wait for our top tier players like farfalla and drygry to get on and give their 2 cents I guess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top