yeah he is as useless as the other shift on my keyboard tsk tskhe is prolly writing one of his gigantic useless posts...
yeah he is as useless as the other shift on my keyboard tsk tskhe is prolly writing one of his gigantic useless posts...
What is your role btw ? or your hint ?for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
well I have a non offensive/killing rolewhats erin role? night action?
Yeah. Have strong feeling I'll be strongmanned now.Are you Bf ?
Hmm even if they had a Strongman I don't think they would kill you right away ... I mean now that they know what you are they might want to leave it for later and try to kill something else to learn more. If you know what I meanYeah. Have strong feeling I'll be strongmanned now.
Oh I totally forgot there's nothing else that's going on today mbI wish Panda would stop lurking ffs >_<
stupid panda, they should just cut all funding to you really ffshe is prolly writing one of his gigantic useless posts...
Actually not a bad thought, but it kinda relies on the assumption that DD was going to (or in fact, tried to) recruit Gary, which we can't assume. This is my first game with Gary, but from what I've heard there's this bias against him (as in, instantly suspicious), but it doesn't seem to be based on anything we know from this game? As far as I know he's both afk-ish and being cornered :')Ok actually I thought of this. You know how ppl thought DD died recruiting? We thought he might have wanted to recruit Gary. But then Lulu said that DD was actually killed by mafia.I mean it might be true but what if Gary & Lulu are mafia together? I think it would be a good try to get Gary out of the shit.On the other hand, Lulu was the 2nd to reveal his role and again I find it quite risky for a mafia but sometimes taking risks might be good I don't know.
I can't help it you use like 3 fingers to type...yeah he is as useless as the other shift on my keyboard tsk tsk
What is BfYeah. Have strong feeling I'll be strongmanned now.
They didn't wait with Maz howeverHmm even if they had a Strongman I don't think they would kill you right away ... I mean now that they know what you are they might want to leave it for later and try to kill something else to learn more. If you know what I mean

Well tbh the mafia might have killed DD for real without DD trying to recruit Gary but ppl still thought that DD might have wanted to recruit him and died doing that. So Lulu might have tried to you know rule out the possibility of DD dying by recruiting.Actually not a bad thought, but it kinda relies on the assumption that DD was going to (or in fact, tried to) recruit Gary, which we can't assume. This is my first game with Gary, but from what I've heard there's this bias against him (as in, instantly suspicious), but it doesn't seem to be based on anything we know from this game? As far as I know he's both afk-ish and being cornered :')
BulletproofWhat is Bf![]()
Yeah but Detective and BP is different ... BP is basically not gonna give us any info while detective is super useful (not when he is dead tho -_-)They didn't wait with Maz however![]()
IKR?! I think if there is any other detective maybe they should just say what they have cuz srsly we know nothingWow this is ridiculous day 3 and we literally have nothing to go off wtf
(and other ppl ofc)Bf is Bulletproof
gotcha, thanksBulletproof
True, but I made that statement without knowing what bp is :')Yeah but Detective and BP is different ... BP is basically not gonna give us any info while detective is super useful (not when he is dead tho -_-)
Wow this is ridiculous day 3 and we literally have nothing to go off wtf

It's somewhat interesting that the implication of recruiting is that the mafia actually only killed one person (potentially, might have been another role). If DD died recruiting, then there should have been 3 deaths, not 2. So I don't think he died recruiting, but that he was actually hit.Well tbh the mafia might have killed DD for real without DD trying to recruit Gary but ppl still thought that DD might have wanted to recruit him and died doing that. So Lulu might have tried to you know rule out the possibility of DD dying by recruiting.
Well there are many roles that could explain there weren't more deaths (doc, bp, prostitute, etc.). But even if he was targetted you know by mafia or something the thing I said about Lulu x Gary mafia could still make senseIt's somewhat interesting that the implication of recruiting is that the mafia actually only killed one person (potentially, might have been another role). If DD died recruiting, then there should have been 3 deaths, not 2. So I don't think he died recruiting, but that he was actually hit.
you would try to kill who Gary? lolIt could if I was a normal person but if I was Mafia together with Gary I'd try to kill him day 1
Yeah~you would try to kill who Gary? lol
sounds like something you would doYeah~
but actually you wouldn't cuz once you are mafia you gotta play seriously IMOWhat can we do though? Ppl are afk and the inactives won't help anywayKinda pointless to even continue this talk with no lead we are going nowhere with this...
