Events MH Secret Santa 2015

What is Santa Claus' True Identity?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
or maybe anyone seeing you wear them in a set previously? It's not me ^^

Ok, mmmhhh, who else could mine be though... destiny, frost, maz??? Ugh I hate guessing... JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!! the level of Photoshop though, tending towards male.
Have I ever worn an Androssi set before?

It's not me. Frankly, I'm disappointed in what I gave out for a gift this season. I need to do something more and make something better as well.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I just wish someone would tell me mine, I'm terrible at guessing
 

Nomi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
294
Reaction score
283
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why is my target taking so long in finding me out, Last I checked he/she was near to finding me.
BTW I'll post something nice (but off-topic), here it is:
listen to "Tristam & Braken - Frame Of Mind"

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I'm a little excited for the shift to xenforo, when is it?

---------------------------------
BTW My Santa seemed to be in a rush. LoL
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It starts tonite iirc and will last for couple of days probs
 

Nomi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
294
Reaction score
283
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well I tried BRIEFLY comparing a few posts from Santa's account, Seems like he tried to keep stuff a little different from his actual account (I found minor punctuation differences, maybe that's it.)

On that basis I would say that Santa is either Sky (34%), Holt (34%) or ProGoddess (29%) or maybe even GoldDB (4%)

[I can be totally wrong since I haven't had the pleasure of knowing these people (Not even on the Forums).. I bet someone out there can provide an accurate answer this way.]
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder if my person likes my gift? I made nothing special.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm not sure if my person liked mine.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Someone forgot to put my name up as the Santa.
I guess the real Santa wont stand up this xmas.

:feelsbadman.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Gry who was your Santa?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Someone forgot to put my name up as the Santa.
I guess the real Santa wont stand up this xmas.

:feelsbadman.
Cmon Charles you weren't the santa. I would have noticed it was you after 1 pm.

Gry who was your Santa?
I don't know. Someone who knows I like Magi, but then again most people know that. But the person doesn't know me too good, or I'd have just gotten Hakuryuu pictures and not people like Sinbad. At least there was no Kouen there. The person also was in the fun thread when I talked with Charles about waffles.

...was it you sakurai?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cmon Charles you weren't the santa. I would have noticed it was you after 1 pm.
:feelsbadman

I am in my heart - even have the Santa Hat. :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are my santa?
Gomen goi-kun, but I'm not.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

:feelsbadman

I am in my heart - even have the Santa Hat. :oh
That's sweet, but you weren't the guy who helped me with my present this year! :arf

Fun poll '-'
Wtf Farfs you voted on everyone :lmao Do you really have no prime suspect? You talked to Santa a little probably.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:hee

I didn't research deep enough into which magi characters you'd like and with the waffles thing I just threw it in there I don't pay attention to the fun forums that much
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's sweet, but you weren't the guy who helped me with my present this year! :arf
.
Ofc I was; I was in your heart as well. :XD
Remember the 'hohoho' part? :nod
 
Top