


I mean hello?....what?
So fuckin true.
You can actually legally download Photoshop 2 from Adobe. It's older software, but it's essentially the same thing, if you ask me.Nope, If I had Photoshop I would have done something more with them...plus I'm not in that trolling mood.
Well thank you for the informationYou can actually legally download Photoshop 2 from Adobe. It's older software, but it's essentially the same thing, if you ask me.


and Secret Santa’s helper (I know who helped you with the set, Mazi)
for the awesome set!! Wow…fun memories from watching Shiki…


Yeah she was very helpfulIs that so? Thanks for being so attentive and helpful destiny-chan![]()
It was team work, a Mapi/Desty gift~@GrySun It was destiny who helped me figure out what you like, especially the waffles part![]()

You're welcome!Is that so? Thanks for being so attentive and helpful destiny-chan![]()
Glad you liked the gift~ I told you your Secret Santa was someone awesome! 
I'm not awesome, nobody likes meIt was team work, a Mapi/Desty gift~
You're welcome!Glad you liked the gift~ I told you your Secret Santa was someone awesome!
![]()


I get a feeling you're my Secret SantaI wonder if my person likes my gift? I made nothing special.
I gave up my quest too.tamarraw...
i'm cluseless until then. gave up the search for mine!
This Bob guy is suspicious.@KnowMe Gomen but I'm not your secret santa, gotta look elsewhere.
Btw guys, bob voted for himself in the poll![]()