Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's somewhat interesting that the implication of recruiting is that the mafia actually only killed one person (potentially, might have been another role). If DD died recruiting, then there should have been 3 deaths, not 2. So I don't think he died recruiting, but that he was actually hit.
It doesn't rule out that DD tried to recruit a mafia that night, as well as getting targeted by the mafia in the same night. Sounds unlikely but it really isn't.

We still have 10 hours.. Let's wait for our top tier players like farfalla and drygry to get on and give their 2 cents I guess
Why does it feel like you're not being serious here?

We don't even know if they have Strongman
But then the bulletproof is immortal and can't be killed if they have no strongman. Was there ever a game with a bulletproof but without a strongman?

Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
How so? I feel the contrary.

Who do u guys want me to investigate maz or James
Do James.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wow, not what's up with that drama? Name one I sent to the fire '-'" You sound like forcing a situation when you reply that to me xD

I relate "playing well" to being a main piece in getting the other team eliminated, and I don't see me, James or Greg like someone that does or did that, sry. Your "explanation list" is just super weird and now it lacks Ust as well, guess you couldn't see why you put a label on him first. And yes, any party can be built only with newbies. Happened before, whyyyyyy, cause it's odds based \o/

Tbh I think Gry trusted me 'cause ever since he played with me I'm a townie and my playing style hasn't change. That's when odds bite you in the ass '-' I truly believe I have one of the lowest percentages of being mafia/third party, which is no definite argument either.

You're one of the fishiest ones to me, Gol. Being afraid of voting today could make sense, but yday it just looked staged. And, again, for someone that is as active as you and post as much as you, I was expecting more insights and to be a bigger piece on decisions right now, but you're "adding not adding".

And tbh I do suspect Ustie for the same reasons kinda. Dude ask too much, yet avoid too much, imo, even after saying he has an important role, hence why he can't reveal it. I don't have a problem with not revealing roles but I don't see how not revealing it wouldn't put a target in his head now... First I was like "better not mention it, maybe people didn't give attention". But considering many said to be paying attention to his behaviour and the fact that he's still alive, that seemed odd to me.
lmao sorry talking generally :XD

Well I don't know you guys play well imo(after all knowledge cums with age :derp) I don't know perhaps you are right but I especially said if one of them does not die after 2 nights,then there is something wrong with that.2 games before,hardy stayed and greg got the game with one simple logic "how did someone smart like you survive until now".Okey this might not be true in every case but I am saying that we should not ignore that.

Well perhaps but imo that is not good enough for such trust :XD

I can't blame you for that tbh but really I don't have anything to add.Spies,dets or any other person can investigate me,I have no other thing to give.And yes I am active but most of my post are spam...(until this day time,it was all about repling)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But then the bulletproof is immortal and can't be killed if they have no strongman. Was there ever a game with a bulletproof but without a strongman?
Yeah IIRC. I mean having BP in the game doesn't mean they have a Strongman. I remember I was a BP once and there was no Strongman (IIRC)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uste just said he is a BP townie btw
Saw it after, but my point remains. He said before he had an important role, and imo it was pretty clear that Pipplup was hinting to be a bomb (so it looked less 'trap material' to me), and it still didn't make Ustie a target. Wouldn't risk killing the PGO right now but, if I'm mafia and I see my team DOESN'T have a strongman, I'd feel confident about claiming BP in the third day, specially after seeing we could have two nobles, meaning that roles might not be that unique anymore. Won't go for a claimed BP, tho, but yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now I'm curious... what was the wording in your PM?
Mortician should just reveal what type of action was used on the dead guy. So it should say "killing action used on DD" or something, not explicitly that it was mafia who killed him. Maybe I'm wrong though, I also asked lawl yesterday about the wording but he didn't answer.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
LOL how is that an excuse for not killing her last game? From what I see you're just trying to frame her for no reason, so stop it turk-man. Yes that's where my trust comes from exactly :nod I also asked Panda, but it seems he was guilt ridden as he didn't answer me.
Yes she and haku argued enough that we didn't kill them.Plus we were afraid that she was bomb or something.You can ask demon,holt or erin...

Where is hardy trust coming from then ? and that trust of you is not normal...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh, that is true.

Anyway, for now I just wanna know how those PMs are worded.
Did you read the Gary x Lulu think I talked about ? what u think?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mortician should just reveal what type of action was used on the dead guy. So it should say "killing action used on DD" or something, not explicitly that it was mafia who killed him. Maybe I'm wrong though, I also asked lawl yesterday about the wording but he didn't answer.
Yeah, so now it sounds funny to me that he said it was mafia and not another party, considering we're pretty much sure we have two killing parties. That would make the Misho x Gary thing make more sense to me.

Did you read the Gary x Lulu think I talked about ? what u think?
Aye, hence what I just wrote.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes she and haku argued enough that we didn't kill them.Plus we were afraid that she was bomb or something.You can ask demon,holt or erin...

Where is hardy trust coming from then ? and that trust of you is not normal...
Why ask them? You were their boss ffs :XD Don't tell me you pussied out and let them guide you?

I already said why I trust hardy, his posts were helpful and he analysed the situation a lot. He seems like he's on town's side. But I also said the same thing about James.. :emocat So saying "trust" is probably a bad way to word it after James shocked me, but his posts are still far more helpful than of many other people, like you or piplup..
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry coaching atm will reply in 1hr. Wording in a pm is diff ofc I will do a screenshot lol
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
lmao sorry talking generally :XD

Well I don't know you guys play well imo(after all knowledge cums with age :derp) I don't know perhaps you are right but I especially said if one of them does not die after 2 nights,then there is something wrong with that.2 games before,hardy stayed and greg got the game with one simple logic "how did someone smart like you survive until now".Okey this might not be true in every case but I am saying that we should not ignore that
This 'they did it last game, which will help us now' argument is so meaningless tbh

If I can trust you, zzzzzz.
I mean, I know you can, but you have no way of actually confirming whether you can or not. For now I trust the likes of you, Farf and Hardy as you seem to be actively contributing to the townie cause, rather than saying meaningless stuff (like Piplup and Goi), being defensive (like Gary and Ao) or simply being vague (Magi)

Oh, that is true.

Anyway, for now I just wanna know how those PMs are worded.
Same

What did Hyung say about the results?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
This 'they did it last game, which will help us now' argument is so meaningless tbh
Like I said many times and in that post,that "might not be true in every case but I am saying that we should not ignore that"...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah so basically 'we should kinda take it into consideration but also not do it too much', right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did you read the Gary x Lulu think I talked about ? what u think?
Fun fact: I actually came up with that theory before you did, but nobody bothered to read it apparently :feelsbadman In my version I even put Ustegius in their group as well, who initiated the "trapping-event" with lawl so that lawl could reveal his findings the next day because Ust asked him in the previous day. And all of that in order to remove the possibility of DD dying while trying to recruit. Which would mean that we'd really get a mafia if we lynched the person DD would've most likely recruited.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmm tbh I really do believe the Gary x Lulu thing now O.o Also I will be leaving to my aunt etc. family so I might log in there but not sure. Anyway, I'm leaving my vote on Gary

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Fun fact: I actually came up with that theory before you did, but nobody bothered to read it apparently :feelsbadman In my version I even put Ustegius in their group as well, who initiated the "trapping-event" with lawl so that lawl could reveal his findings the next day because Ust asked him in the previous day. And all of that in order to remove the possibility of DD dying while trying to recruit. Which would mean that we'd really get a mafia if we lynched the person DD would've most likely recruited.
I don't remember reading anything about Lulu backing up for Gary as a Mortician so if you want you can quote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Okay, I kinda get the Lawl x Gary thing, but doesn't that still rely on the fact that Gary is mafia based on previous experience?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't remember reading anything about Lulu backing up for Gary as a Mortician so if you want you can quote
It was this one.

Not sure about Ust, but I have the feeling he and lawl may be working together. Their conversation last day seems like a set up for lawl to reveal something about DD, potentially even using that to make gary appear innocent as it was likely that DD would try to recruit him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top