If you'd participate more you'll find out that Holt might have provided us with our first actual clue, something that goes beyond 'lol you're being strange/suspicious/fishy/not the way I know you at other places/the same as you were in that one game you were mafia a while back with different people in a different situation/etc'Actually want Holt says sounds solid. If I read Hardy's post about saying ''ust and Gary'' votekilled him for being ''fishy''/'gut feelings''. While reading Ust's early pos that he first votekilled ''x01'' for the reasons he just said and than all of the sudden said ''You know what, going for my gut feelings''. It's day three, why would you votekill someone on DAY 3 with gut feeling? That is the most baseless reason I've read for today.
Yeah, Lawl was suspecting him, then he responds with a vague trap, Lawl gives basically a non-answer, and he's like 'well I trust you know, we fam'And if I think about it his ''mind'' questions or wtv. towards Lawlett about the whole detective thing that he was curious what is role was and than saying afer that ''it's just a trap'' to check how Lawlett would response to him was already weird, imho. But than again it could also be a lovely made convo to fool with us. Or maybe it's just me. xd
Almost forgot about that, yeah.
At least we kill another mafiaBut than again what if this is just a wonderful trap of Holt telling this right now to believe Ust is mafia, while he might be an townie and than yay another townie is gone and mafia will than prolly have more chance to win. Could also be possible, because I do see Holt planning this as well. He is a good player, imo (yeah, tfw complimenting Holt uhgggggggg......) but oh well you never know. Uhg, I'm just too tired, can't really think clear atm, my apologize.
Yeah, but unlike Kat and Goi for example, he jumped right off again, and rather than participating in developing the townie case, he's been either defending himself or accusing others@TSPanda
I had the same impression while reading his posts. He does seem to be quite knowledgeable about things we're in the dark about. I've suspected him since day 1 since he so eagerly jumped on Hill's wagon.

tfw we finally have multiple viable leads after 2 daysI did it cause of odds, I agree I wouldn't expect him to do something like that. But 2 votes per day, so yeah.
I HOPE THAT DOESN'T OVERSHADOW THE MISHO'S PM THING @.@ I WANT MA ANSWA LATA



. I already explained why I posted that way. I considered that coming out straight as BP was danagerou because there could be a strongman. I tried to make it so that others would get it but not entirely everybody. It was a shot at still keeping my role hidden