What are you, Hll number 2?Janitor have to kill the person begore taking the role?
What are you, Hll number 2?Janitor have to kill the person begore taking the role?
Lma did I said something wrong, I don't understandWtf?


It's either 2 mafia or 1 mafia and a remaining third party, but the third 3rd party was Santa, who is long gone, along with any understanding I had of the current gameI'm not vote killing him. Just pointin out his logic is no logic. I think there are two bulletproofs, there are 2 mafias and a third party after all.

Yeah, what do you base these findings on fam?All I had to do was search james old posts and post my findings, it's easy to expose a mafia who wasnt even suspected though, he could have arranged some strategy with you when he votekilled you for hints but I will assume for now that both of didnt.
In other words, one mafia/third party group didn't kill?I can say for sure that if Ustie is a killer, he's not alone or that a doctor killed someone last night.
Dude, it's the mafia game, not the piplup game. If you aren't mafia (which btw, no one is going to actually admit ffs), help us deduce what's going on, thanks.Actually, I was just responding to what panda was saying about people who could possibly be mafias, my name was in there so I was just clarifying before people started asking more questions!
About the 2 nobles, if it turns out to be santa's gift (which it very well might be), it could be that someone who already 'revealed' their role, actually also has access to the anon. voting.Imo we should be super careful and not to lock our votes on Ustie and wait for Misho's answer so we could maybe work on another scenario in case we have 2 BPs just like we seem to have 2 nobles...
Stfu and panda go triggere yourselfWhat are you, Hll number 2?![]()
WOW nice "useless role" you have there girlI blocked Ustie last night so he couldn't have killed no one.

Or ustSo Goi you're saying Holt is a mafia pirate?
It totally is imo '-' And not only imo, as I stated before. Chances of succeeding are too low.WOW nice "useless role" you have there girl![]()
So my role reveal was the biggest break? Mafia pov, yes, town pov no. Even lawls info was bigger break for town than my reveal.Ok so there would be a difference between quoting him saying he's BP as my basis and me saying I'm BP?
My biggest priority was to get attention on ust because that was the biggest break. Everyone else was voting on vague or random players
[highlight]4nn0uncement:[/highlight]
It appears, we won't make a seamless cut of the day, before the forum goes off. Since, no one can also tell me how long it could possibly take, I'd ask everyone to check once in a while, when you get the chance. The day will be extended, when it's back on to a reasonable amount of time, so everyone gets to vote and say his piece.
OMG YOU SLUTI blocked Ustie last night so he couldn't have killed no one.
Ust wouldn't have any method of confirming what he stole, howeverOr ust
They made me! D:OMG YOU SLUT
So Ust you're still saying that you are BP? Then what do you think about Holt? If we lynch you today and you're revealed as an innocent BP what should we do about Holt?So my role reveal was the biggest break? Mafia pov, yes, town pov no. Even lawls info was bigger break for town than my reveal.
So you are whoreI blocked Ustie last night so he couldn't have killed no one.

You actually the prostitute?It totally is imo '-' And not only imo, as I stated before. Chances of succeeding are too low.
Did you ever visit me though..? 
That's only true for townie pirates like the one you were last game. Mafia pirates on the other hand know completely what their stolen role does and when it can be used.Ust wouldn't have any method of confirming what he stole, however