Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Goi, please stop the memes and being clueless, and just post if you have something to say :/

Like, none of your recent posts have been useful or at least not memes of sorts kek
no :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm going back to Christmas now. Holt if you mafia, well played. If not, I recommend really thinking your "hints and logic" from a 3rd perspective. They were vague and non-sensical.
Ok, I already said that maybe I didn't take the best route, though tbf, I think I did but fine, I'm not above corrections. Point taken however, I did say that should be beside the point. You claimed you think they're two BP (you don't really have any other option anyway. Anything else is basically suicidal, if that's possible) but you've still been hampering on my method for the reveal instead of the actual reveal. I think you're doing that because that's all you have left to do. It's not like you're saying my method was bad therefore I'm lying so why does that still matter to you?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well than tell me who is my daddy, mommy Farfosh? '-'
Ew, Anuz, fuck off.


Let's narrow down the second noble so we can ask the correct questions and get the answer from him.
I was noble before, we can totally hint to it, just can't admit it. Knowing if we have two helps with the BP case. PLUS I WANT MISHO @.@
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Question (I always forget this even though I was a Pirate already IIRC) If person X steals a role from person Y, when person Y dies it says (Townie) or? So If Ust is lynched today and it doesnt say BP but lets say Townie then Holt is mafia. I dunno why he would do that though to only survive one more day phase. I mean only 1 mafia is left but still losing another mafia for their team kinda hurts no? Also if they stole the role from him they should have killed him and then claim his role so I think its either noob Pirate play or just Ust is lying.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually this kind of post reminds me of how I was convincing ppl that Im not mafia but you (Bar thing) :XD



Wtf are you talking about Janitor? Do you even know what it is? lol
I was straightforward then ("I'm barkeeper, know Kat for mafia") I'm straightforward now ("You bp?""Yeah").

Holt is not straightforward. Vague and round. Thats imho more suspicious.

I know I played this game badly and did not learn from past mistakes. Maybe next time goes better.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ew, Anuz, fuck off.


Let's narrow down the second noble so we can ask the correct questions and get the answer from him.
I was noble before, we can totally hint to it, just can't admit it. Knowing if we have two helps with the BP case. PLUS I WANT MISHO @.@
Cant we like do this "Hey 2nd noble say APPLE" so we knpow who it is? or is it cheating ? :XD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Guys, did Ao actually stop posting after those weirdly shady posts? Has this been noticed and did I miss that?

Yah, after Ustie/Erin vs Holt and Gary + Lawl, I feel like we should look into Ao .-.
Nope, dont worry I pretend to give you replies for the quotes you made on me today, just not now when I'm about to leave my grand parents house to go see my aunt and uncle.

Also why do you think we shouldnt look into you next, it's not like you are a 100% townie saint in this game:teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat help !!
could you please, repost the updated list, i'm lost, thxs so so much :zomg
Im not at home so I dont have the list here but I will check my old post and repost gimme a sec

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Kat - (Witch)
TSPanda - (Plain Townie)
g01 - (Plain Townie)
Ustegius - (Bulletproof)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb)
Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman) (Bulletproof)
Farfalla - useless but with some power (Prostitute) (Blocked Panda, Ust)

GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
Machi-tan - not a prostitute
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0

RIP
Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
Hll (Noble)
Zasz- (Doctor)
Mazino - has a role (Detective)
James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
Gnut- never had the role (Santa)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ok, I already said that maybe I didn't take the best route, though tbf, I think I did but fine, I'm not above corrections. Point taken however, I did say that should be beside the point. You claimed you think they're two BP (you don't really have any other option anyway. Anything else is basically suicidal, if that's possible) but you've still been hampering on my method for the reveal instead of the actual reveal. I think you're doing that because that's all you have left to do. It's not like you're saying my method was bad therefore I'm lying so why does that still matter to you?
Because you want me to defend myself and thats the only thing close to anything to defend myself from.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Cant we like do this "Hey 2nd noble say APPLE" so we knpow who it is? or is it cheating ? :XD
Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xD

It could be the santa gift. If so, it means that that person perhaps didn't come forward with the new found ability because he or she has another role they'd like to protect, such as an important townie role or being mob.

Also I think it's cheating haha

Nope, dont worry I pretend to give you replies for the quotes you made on me today, just not now when I'm about to leave my grand parents house to go see my aunt and uncle.
pretend?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well this is just going around in circles, I go back to my family, have fun guys..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xD

It could be the santa gift. If so, it means that that person perhaps didn't come forward with the new found ability because he or she has another role they'd like to protect, such as an important townie role or being mob.
But they can say they received a gift? Thats not gonna hurt anybody. And if they have other role then be it but at least say that you are the one who has the noble power.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Haniiii hiii I see you! Now now would you tell us exactly what the PM said? :zomg
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thank you for your contribution!

---

So are we just going to ignore the Ao issue or what :')
Well he's a suspect in most people's book. Not sure how else to go about it. What do you propose? It's either he gets checked by a detective who has identified his sanity or another investigative role or he gets pressured
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top