LOL no, please. First cause my role isn't a big thing currently secondly I don't wanna maybe end up as a casualty of a doctor @.@If I die, I suggest focus in block/investigating roles on Holt. Protective on Farf.
LOL no, please. First cause my role isn't a big thing currently secondly I don't wanna maybe end up as a casualty of a doctor @.@If I die, I suggest focus in block/investigating roles on Holt. Protective on Farf.
noGoi, please stop the memes and being clueless, and just post if you have something to say :/
Like, none of your recent posts have been useful or at least not memes of sorts kek

Ok, I already said that maybe I didn't take the best route, though tbf, I think I did but fine, I'm not above corrections. Point taken however, I did say that should be beside the point. You claimed you think they're two BP (you don't really have any other option anyway. Anything else is basically suicidal, if that's possible) but you've still been hampering on my method for the reveal instead of the actual reveal. I think you're doing that because that's all you have left to do. It's not like you're saying my method was bad therefore I'm lying so why does that still matter to you?I'm going back to Christmas now. Holt if you mafia, well played. If not, I recommend really thinking your "hints and logic" from a 3rd perspective. They were vague and non-sensical.
And I like to think I'm good at itOh please i knew you were whore when you walked in
Didn't have a lot of feedback tho, but my owner treats me guuud

Ew, Anuz, fuck off.Well than tell me who is my daddy, mommy Farfosh? '-'
But ... MumAnd I like to think I'm good at itDidn't have a lot of feedback tho, but my owner treats me guuud
I was straightforward then ("I'm barkeeper, know Kat for mafia") I'm straightforward now ("You bp?""Yeah").Actually this kind of post reminds me of how I was convincing ppl that Im not mafia but you (Bar thing)
Wtf are you talking about Janitor? Do you even know what it is? lol
Cant we like do this "Hey 2nd noble say APPLE" so we knpow who it is? or is it cheating ?Ew, Anuz, fuck off.
Let's narrow down the second noble so we can ask the correct questions and get the answer from him.
I was noble before, we can totally hint to it, just can't admit it. Knowing if we have two helps with the BP case. PLUS I WANT MISHO @.@

Nope, dont worry I pretend to give you replies for the quotes you made on me today, just not now when I'm about to leave my grand parents house to go see my aunt and uncle.Guys, did Ao actually stop posting after those weirdly shady posts? Has this been noticed and did I miss that?
Yah, after Ustie/Erin vs Holt and Gary + Lawl, I feel like we should look into Ao .-.

Im not at home so I dont have the list here but I will check my old post and repost gimme a secKat help !!could you please, repost the updated list, i'm lost, thxs so so much![]()
![]()
Because you want me to defend myself and thats the only thing close to anything to defend myself from.Ok, I already said that maybe I didn't take the best route, though tbf, I think I did but fine, I'm not above corrections. Point taken however, I did say that should be beside the point. You claimed you think they're two BP (you don't really have any other option anyway. Anything else is basically suicidal, if that's possible) but you've still been hampering on my method for the reveal instead of the actual reveal. I think you're doing that because that's all you have left to do. It's not like you're saying my method was bad therefore I'm lying so why does that still matter to you?
Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xDCant we like do this "Hey 2nd noble say APPLE" so we knpow who it is? or is it cheating ?![]()
pretend?Nope, dont worry I pretend to give you replies for the quotes you made on me today, just not now when I'm about to leave my grand parents house to go see my aunt and uncle.
But they can say they received a gift? Thats not gonna hurt anybody. And if they have other role then be it but at least say that you are the one who has the noble power.Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xD
It could be the santa gift. If so, it means that that person perhaps didn't come forward with the new found ability because he or she has another role they'd like to protect, such as an important townie role or being mob.

Thank you for your contribution!Well this is just going around in circles, I go back to my family, have fun guys..

Well he's a suspect in most people's book. Not sure how else to go about it. What do you propose? It's either he gets checked by a detective who has identified his sanity or another investigative role or he gets pressuredThank you for your contribution!
---
So are we just going to ignore the Ao issue or what :')