Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So Lavi and Bookman are the secret guests at Jump Festa! (I'm assuming is what the "JF" means?) Interesting.

Poor jealous Allen... :allen
Does that mean it's their VAs then? Guess if Hoshino can't give us the real thing (in the manga), this is the next best thing! :pleased
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I haven't been to one of these, so all I can think of is either VAs or cosplayers.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I think she is mentioning the cosplayers because the one cosplaying Allen actually brings along the huge Sword of Exorcism :sweat

Bookman's VA passed away :(
 
Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I really liked those voices too - especially the Earl's. :(

So then cosplayers it is?

Maybe Allen's going to be there too then, and Lavi's just being egocentric with his big "ME (and also the old man)" sign. :')
 

zardoniq

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
what she says exactly? i am so happy new anime is coming :D
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
quick translation:
Thank you very much for kindly coming to the D.Gray Stage today. The announced making of an upcoming new anime series has been decided. Though it's a continuation the creators are completely remaking it so I think this will be a completely new D.Gray-Man anime. I would be so happy for it to have your support. Though it looks like Manager K presented this Instagram on the D.Gray Stage (laughing), no matter what this is my lax personal account, so things like formal announcements are not usually put out here. For formal dispatches, please check the Jump SQ or D.Gray-Man anime official websites.
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Thanks for the translation, kannazuki :). This is exciting. : D
I can't wait!
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
WHAAAAAAAAAT??:oooh Is that translation double checked as "completely remaking" as in "doing everything that has been animated before a la HXH with amazing animation and creating an anime legend without censoring + doing anything that has not yet been animated" kinda way?

This could be huge if it starts Fall 2016
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
It's not that they're remaking it from the beginning. She said it's a continuation but emphasized that the anime will be completely different from before (in terms of production values, direction, soundtrack and VA choices I'm thinking).
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Non-chan, translation pleeease>.< :D How cute and tender postcard! :3
Ah! Soon it is the birthday of Allen-chan :teehee
 

verduister

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
605
Gender
Female
Country
Gotei 13
Basically it says: The weather's gotten cold and she's wrapped in tons of clothes to make sure she doesn't get a cold. Her mother and little brother said she now looks like a homeless lol.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Maybe because it can be considered quite a leak? Because I can see a "Damn you Kanda poster" perfectly clear here :D
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe because it can be considered quite a leak? Because I can see a "Damn you Kanda poster" perfectly clear here :D
Oh yes, I did notice that one! xD

Not sure how it would (necessarily) be a spoiler though. Could just be a complaint about drawing his fabulous hair. :>
I was more interested in over analyzing the little bit of the actual page we saw lol.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Oh yes, I did notice that one! xD

Not sure how it would (necessarily) be a spoiler though. Could just be a complaint about drawing his fabulous hair. :>
I was more interested in over analyzing the little bit of the actual page we saw lol.
Well, if you're interested, there are Link, Allen and Kanda (not sure) in the same page (those layer names in the layer sub-window).
I cannot make out what's the name of the top layer in folder (4)
And Allen seems to get a would on his shoulder
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Kanda getting a poster is a spoiler in and of itself most likely, but who we can expect to see with Allen in the next chapter would certainly qualify. But how can you read what's on the screen? It's too blurry for me. :pout
 
Top