Honestly, now that there's like an hour left and Ust is all but dead at this point, considering the current votes etc., we should look into who to examine next.
Well atleast someone understood what I was trying to say earlier. While many, like lawl and Holt, claim that my actions as mafia are somehow obvious and clearly have been mafia-ish since day 1, there is really nothing else but Holt saying he is the BP and that there only can be one.Well tbh if Holt didnt come and claimed BP too I wouldnt really suspect you but that makes things different
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's make a bet. I choose your next ava+sig sets for 2 months if I am townie. If I am mafia, you can pick my sets.Annoyed I am not, mafia yes you are ustie-kun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow. This might be even better than Kat in a Finland dressWow ok its a deal.

PFT! nothing can be better than that!Wow. This might be even better than Kat in a Finland dress![]()

That's very true. Obviously Holt and lawlett come under suspicion after my kill. I honestly doubt lawly more than Holt, because Holt is atleast consistent in his messages, while lawly is hardly coherent in his choice of words. So detectives should maybe test on one of them, Holt likely being a better candidate, since I'm biased about lawl. Though I'm still leaning towards Evil playing us all, with 2 BPs.Honestly, now that there's like an hour left and Ust is all but dead at this point, considering the current votes etc., we should look into who to examine next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity,PFT! nothing can be better than that!![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait now that I think about it .... Haniiii do you wanna bet with me too ? If you are mafia you do the gwiyomiI should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity,

wutOkayWell Lulu, Gary will be on my watch next ... also I dont know what to think about all those newbies and inactive ... if it was up to me I would jsut hostkill them all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait now that I think about it .... Haniiii do you wanna bet with me too ? If you are mafia you do the gwiyomi![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just based on the One of the top 3 posters is mafia thumb rule. I find you least suspicous from the list.How am I top suspect lolwut

Well Hani = Lulu but you can do it too ... D E A L ... now now Im getting two vidsOkay![]()


But Im always between the top postersJust based on the One of the top 3 posters is mafia thumb rule. I find you least suspicous from the list.![]()
does it mean Im always mafia ? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will you accept my bet?Yeah lawly so suspeeshas after all he is a mortician and i dont like irl![]()

Oh, didn't he is called Hani. Oh well, I don't need to do it anyways, since I'm not mafia, so feel free suggests anythingWell Hani = Lulu but you can do it too ... D E A L ... now now Im getting two vids![]()

The video it isOh, didn't he is called Hani. Oh well, I don't need to do it anyways, since I'm not mafia, so feel free suggests anything![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That kinda hurts tbhWell, not always mafia, but always my suspect![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Weird--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, not always mafia, but always my suspectBut Im always between the top postersdoes it mean Im always mafia ?

Well, your 'omo cute mistake >~<' hasn't been forgotten. You could still be meme'ing us and actually be mafia.But Im always between the top postersdoes it mean Im always mafia ?
![]()
Speaking of which, what do we know about Machi and Naomi? Nothing about either?That's very true. Obviously Holt and lawlett come under suspicion after my kill. I honestly doubt lawly more than Holt, because Holt is atleast consistent in his messages, while lawly is hardly coherent in his choice of words. So detectives should maybe test on one of them, Holt likely being a better candidate, since I'm biased about lawl. Though I'm still leaning towards Evil playing us all, with 2 BPs.
Naomi is worth grilling, also Aonori and Machi who seem quick to jump to band wagons, yet do not contribute much. Gary is also a large mystery. 3 days and nothing.
> lawl in dressI should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity
> Rule of threeGary has been rather helpfull though, as in calmly taking accusations as they are instead of happily joining the mob with a torch and that spiky thing. Just nothing on his role.
Considering my rule of 3 Kat, lawl, G0i and Gry are the top suspects if I'm correct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Day 3. My rule doesn't mean Top 3 overall, but among top 3 of poster within a day. Those four in my estimation (didn't have time to actually count) have been in the top 3 during the 3 day phases.W
> Rule of three
> Four people
e