Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
Honestly, now that there's like an hour left and Ust is all but dead at this point, considering the current votes etc., we should look into who to examine next.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well tbh if Holt didnt come and claimed BP too I wouldnt really suspect you but that makes things different
Well atleast someone understood what I was trying to say earlier. While many, like lawl and Holt, claim that my actions as mafia are somehow obvious and clearly have been mafia-ish since day 1, there is really nothing else but Holt saying he is the BP and that there only can be one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Annoyed I am not, mafia yes you are ustie-kun
Let's make a bet. I choose your next ava+sig sets for 2 months if I am townie. If I am mafia, you can pick my sets.

Deal?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Honestly, now that there's like an hour left and Ust is all but dead at this point, considering the current votes etc., we should look into who to examine next.
That's very true. Obviously Holt and lawlett come under suspicion after my kill. I honestly doubt lawly more than Holt, because Holt is atleast consistent in his messages, while lawly is hardly coherent in his choice of words. So detectives should maybe test on one of them, Holt likely being a better candidate, since I'm biased about lawl. Though I'm still leaning towards Evil playing us all, with 2 BPs.

Naomi is worth grilling, also Aonori and Machi who seem quick to jump to band wagons, yet do not contribute much. Gary is also a large mystery. 3 days and nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PFT! nothing can be better than that! :gwah
I should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity,
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well Lulu, Gary will be on my watch next ... also I dont know what to think about all those newbies and inactive ... if it was up to me I would jsut hostkill them all :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity,
Wait now that I think about it .... Haniiii do you wanna bet with me too ? If you are mafia you do the gwiyomi :blush :zomg

 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Gary has been rather helpfull though, as in calmly taking accusations as they are instead of happily joining the mob with a torch and that spiky thing. Just nothing on his role.

Considering my rule of 3 Kat, lawl, G0i and Gry are the top suspects if I'm correct.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How am I top suspect lol :XD wut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well Lulu, Gary will be on my watch next ... also I dont know what to think about all those newbies and inactive ... if it was up to me I would jsut hostkill them all :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait now that I think about it .... Haniiii do you wanna bet with me too ? If you are mafia you do the gwiyomi :blush :zomg

Okay :D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How am I top suspect lol :XD wut
Just based on the One of the top 3 posters is mafia thumb rule. I find you least suspicous from the list. :nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah lawly so suspeeshas after all he is a mortician and i dont like irl :feelsgoodman
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Just based on the One of the top 3 posters is mafia thumb rule. I find you least suspicous from the list. :nod
But Im always between the top posters :pout does it mean Im always mafia ? :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah lawly so suspeeshas after all he is a mortician and i dont like irl :feelsgoodman
Will you accept my bet? :zomg
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well Hani = Lulu but you can do it too ... D E A L ... now now Im getting two vids :zomg
Oh, didn't he is called Hani. Oh well, I don't need to do it anyways, since I'm not mafia, so feel free suggests anything :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh, didn't he is called Hani. Oh well, I don't need to do it anyways, since I'm not mafia, so feel free suggests anything :D
The video it is :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, not always mafia, but always my suspect :pout
That kinda hurts tbh :pout
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why did my post go to the old one ? :hmm Weird
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wuuut help I cant make a new post ?! :worrybunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Uhhh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
But Im always between the top posters :pout does it mean Im always mafia ? :pout
Well, your 'omo cute mistake >~<' hasn't been forgotten. You could still be meme'ing us and actually be mafia.

Btw, if you are, well played -> you admitted to a smaller fault (i.e., messing up the noble thing) which made you seem kinda suspicious, but more like 'she screwed up' rather than 'ah, mafia!'. I wonder if you're smart enough to pull something like that though.

That's very true. Obviously Holt and lawlett come under suspicion after my kill. I honestly doubt lawly more than Holt, because Holt is atleast consistent in his messages, while lawly is hardly coherent in his choice of words. So detectives should maybe test on one of them, Holt likely being a better candidate, since I'm biased about lawl. Though I'm still leaning towards Evil playing us all, with 2 BPs.

Naomi is worth grilling, also Aonori and Machi who seem quick to jump to band wagons, yet do not contribute much. Gary is also a large mystery. 3 days and nothing.
Speaking of which, what do we know about Machi and Naomi? Nothing about either?

I should have asked lawly to wear a dress. What a waste of opportunity
> lawl in dress
> more cosplaying

great

Gary has been rather helpfull though, as in calmly taking accusations as they are instead of happily joining the mob with a torch and that spiky thing. Just nothing on his role.

Considering my rule of 3 Kat, lawl, G0i and Gry are the top suspects if I'm correct.
> Rule of three
> Four people

>~<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not gonna lie, this new quoting thing is kinda nice
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think something similar is going in some other thread too, maybe. New posts are merging with an old one even if there are new one in between?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
W

> Rule of three
> Four people
e
Day 3. My rule doesn't mean Top 3 overall, but among top 3 of poster within a day. Those four in my estimation (didn't have time to actually count) have been in the top 3 during the 3 day phases.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@TSPanda It would be cool but I'm not mafia this time so yeah guess I'm not that *smart* :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yey I posted a new post :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top