Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wait, if have the @Username now (also, it gives a note without the @ as well, somebody just wrote my full username and I got a notification). Does that mean we also now hashtags? #lawlismafiascum
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aww, seems like a no to hashtags.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Also now we cant see who is lurking
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not like we need you here ... feel free to go anytime ... you aint any useful anyway
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not like we need you here ... feel free to go anytime ... you aint any useful anyway
You talking to Panda? But he directed the discussion to right direction, away from me being drama queen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OH NOOOOOOOOOO USTIE I WILL SAVE U NOW! UR TROLLS R WORKING!


:feelsbadman
Which do hate more, neon pink or neon green?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You talking to Panda? But he directed the discussion to right direction, away from me being drama queen.
There is not much to talk about at this point ... We will see what happens after you are lynched and after the night then, hopefully, we will be smarter
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
There is not much to talk about at this point ... We will see what happens after you are lynched and after the night then, hopefully, we will be smarter
I hope so too smart is what the town now really needs.

But doesn't really do any harm to think a bit ahead either. Actually, could be good. I don't think Evil is online, so could take awhile.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You talking to Panda? But he directed the discussion to right direction, away from me being drama queen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Which do hate more, neon pink or neon green?
Any color is fine as long as it is kuroko set. Hate that shiet
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh so this Bp thing annoys me, yes ustie sounds suspicious, but imo Go1, panda, Magi, and so... are equally suspicious.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,653
Gender
Female
Country
China
I hope so too smart is what the town now really needs.

But doesn't really do any harm to think a bit ahead either. Actually, could be good. I don't think Evil is online, so could take awhile.
If we consider that there about 3 deaths a cycle, the mafia are like groups of 4/4 (well now 3/4), I'd say we still have some time to make progress. From a numbers perspective we should have a few cycles, one to three, depending on how many deaths we can prevent (as no doubt there'll be role blocks and BP's (:teehee) and the like).

I'd say that in terms of numbers, the next day or two would be the best chance we have at safely identifying mafia, as the ratio town to mafia is better for us (in that lots of towns (and one mafia) have already been eliminated, so technically the chance of identifying mafia is better). Anyhow, those are just numbers. The problem is that half the town is cosplaying as sleeper and either being afk, uncooperative or both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh so this Bp thing annoys me, yes ustie sounds suspicious, but imo Go1, panda, Magi, and so... are equally suspicious.
Yes, you've been saying that since day 1. That time you claimed goiboy and I were suspicious, even though you didn't provide proofs or elaboration (iirc).

Anything change in the mean time, or is it more 'their name sounds spicy, they must be suspicious'?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Just fyi, I'll be out on wednesday the whole day from around 06am to midnight or maybe even more (European time) I won't have any internet access (no internet access on mobile and so), so I won't be very active, my apologies in advance :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,621
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, I don't feel too good about this, but !votekill Sei. Sorry Ust, this feels like the time you were barkeeper and you got killed off but I can't prove to myself or to others that you're town. If you're actually town I'm sorry and I'll try to revive you if I get them points.

Ust could you please do some closing words? Write us all your thoughts in 1 message, they could be very useful for day 4 if you're truly town. At this point that's the best way of helping us win the game.

Votekill ust
Just got out of my finals, I am gonna sleep, see you later
I hope you did well.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Actually if he is the BP and he dies and we revive him we would win right? Since he would be confirmed and couldnt be killed at night ? sounds cool! Hang in there Ustie if you are the BP we will get you back!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,621
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh you mean this one?

That's very true. Obviously Holt and lawlett come under suspicion after my kill. I honestly doubt lawly more than Holt, because Holt is atleast consistent in his messages, while lawly is hardly coherent in his choice of words. So detectives should maybe test on one of them, Holt likely being a better candidate, since I'm biased about lawl. Though I'm still leaning towards Evil playing us all, with 2 BPs.

Naomi is worth grilling, also Aonori and Machi who seem quick to jump to band wagons, yet do not contribute much. Gary is also a large mystery. 3 days and nothing.
Ust anything else you want to add?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top