Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Farfalla could have blocked, which she said she was gonna do it but then there is also a possibility i was targeted by mafia escort....
Yeah so again we won't know anything ://///
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What if she is the Escort :emocat ... I mean now we have so many roles that even the roles that used to be pro town can be mafia now too ;-;
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
considering she didn't even bother to say anything in day phases i doubt it :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Btw Naomi has been super useful this game :kappa
well if she is the PGO and killed one of the bitches then yeah I can consider giving her some credit lol ... but why would mafia wanna kill her? They knew that her role can backfire O.o Sounds like something what a newbie would do so Machi maybe ? BTW dont want to like bring this up again BUT I FCKING TOLD YOU THERE ARE NEWBIES IN MAFIA 24/7 :toc

Okay so how our Red bossy died
1. Targetted by the other mafia (unlikely IMO unless mafia wanted to go for a safe kill thinking he wouldnt be protected or wtv if there still is a doc)
2. Insane doctor (unlikely too cuz why would a doc try to protect sbd who is so useless)
3. Targetted the PGO (maybe they thought Naomi had a role that could endanger them during the day and forgot about the PGO role? sounds stupid but lol)
4. Targetted the Orange bossy (Orange bossy killed the Red bossy)

And how our Orange bossy died
1. Targetted by the other mafia (maybe they thought he was plain townie and wanted to recruit him in case he was a Sleeper)
2. Insane doctor (the same shit ^)
3. Targetted the PGO (the same shit ^)
4. Targetted the Red bossy (Red bossy killed Orange bossy)

Anybody any other ideas?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 can you tell us more about your role or jsut simply reveal it ?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
well if she is the PGO and killed one of the bitches then yeah I can consider giving her some credit lol ... but why would mafia wanna kill her? They knew that her role can backfire O.o Sounds like something what a newbie would do so Machi maybe ? BTW dont want to like bring this up again BUT I FCKING TOLD YOU THERE ARE NEWBIES IN MAFIA 24/7 :toc

Okay so how our Red bossy died
1. Targetted by the other mafia (unlikely IMO unless mafia wanted to go for a safe kill thinking he wouldnt be protected or wtv if there still is a doc)
2. Insane doctor (unlikely too cuz why would a doc try to protect sbd who is so useless)
3. Targetted the PGO (maybe they thought Naomi had a role that could endanger them during the day and forgot about the PGO role? sounds stupid but lol)
4. Targetted the Orange bossy (Orange bossy killed the Red bossy)

And how our Orange bossy died
1. Targetted by the other mafia (maybe they thought he was plain townie and wanted to recruit him in case he was a Sleeper)
2. Insane doctor (the same shit ^)
3. Targetted the PGO (the same shit ^)
4. Targetted the Red bossy (Red bossy killed Orange bossy)

Anybody any other ideas?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 can you tell us more about your role or jsut simply reveal it ?
5. A poisoner being active the night before
6. Mentor trying to recruit and we have 4 antagonist parties

Really grasping at straws to get other scenarios though.

Well I did reply to Usts question about when I'm active (day) in case you missed that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah Desin was about to mention the poisoner thingy as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If someone like gry is an insane doc I can see him maybe trying to protect Panda but actually killing him lol, due to ghey love for each other. Other than that doesnt make sense for doc to target either of them, especially Machi who was cleary mafia after his comments on Day3 rofl
--- Double Post Merged, ---
tfw zasz has more posts than naomi still :lmao
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah Desin was about to mention the poisoner thingy as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If someone like gry is an insane doc I can see him maybe trying to protect Panda but actually killing him lol, due to ghey love for each other. Other than that doesnt make sense for doc to target either of them, especially Machi who was cleary mafia after his comments on Day3 rofl
--- Double Post Merged, ---
tfw zasz has more posts than naomi still :lmao
Having the poisoner scenario it would mean that last night(2) one of the 2 dead people did not die by being a mafia target but some other way... Just so many scenarios and possibilities. But I think we should focus on those from Oni team since they miss 2 already and we can check their past posts to see who they might have worked with.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5. A poisoner being active the night before
6. Mentor trying to recruit and we have 4 antagonist parties

Really grasping at straws to get other scenarios though.

Well I did reply to Usts question about when I'm active (day) in case you missed that.
But there are only 3 aliens so there are no 4 antagonist parties thats for sure. A poisoner yeah it came to my mind later but after night 2 we had two kills so it wasnt really likely IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having the poisoner scenario it would mean that last night(2) one of the 2 dead people did not die by being a mafia target but some other way... Just so many scenarios and possibilities. But I think we should focus on those from Oni team since they miss 2 already and we can check their past posts to see who they might have worked with.
We cant really focus on 1 mafia lol since there is no way how we could actually differenciate them so what we should do is get all the roles and start thinking and focus on both of the mafias so if you would ,dear, tell us your role
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Oh my gosh two mafia collateral in night phase!?

That was quite a surprise more for machi being killed off rather than panda he exposed too much anti town behavior yesterday, guess he was probably james mafia buddy (called it):mono while machi was from the other mafia group, I will do some further research on these two and then return to expose their posting behavior (unless someone else does it for me:zomg).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I did reply to Usts question about when I'm active (day) in case you missed that.
Oh wait I think I get it now :XD sankyu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh my gosh two mafia collateral in night phase!?

That was quite a surprise more for machi being killed off rather than panda he exposed too much anti town behavior yesterday, guess he was probably james mafia buddy (called it):mono while machi was from the other mafia group, I will do some further research on these two and then return to expose their posting behavior (unless someone else does it for me:zomg).
YOU SAY YOUR ROLE NOW! Or you will be lynched! Day 4 we always reveal roles so do et
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
But there are only 3 aliens so there are no 4 antagonist parties thats for sure. A poisoner yeah it came to my mind later but after night 2 we had two kills so it wasnt really likely IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We cant really focus on 1 mafia lol since there is no way how we could actually differenciate them so what we should do is get all the roles and start thinking and focus on both of the mafias so if you would ,dear, tell us your role
I didn't mean focus literally since that is not possible with so many different possible roles but as in trying to investigate those who interacted with Panda and machi to maybe see a correlation also exterminating one team of mafia does spare us a death at night, altough that death could be beneficial to us.

My role is active and it's a day action, I can't tell you my role.

Who's your current prime suspect?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Oh wait I think I get it now :XD sankyu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

YOU SAY YOUR ROLE NOW! Or you will be lynched! Day 4 we always reveal roles so do et
Calm down cant I due the research first and give my role later? Though, I will give another hint on it, I dont think it's a role that would make sense to be repetitive for another player in it's context at least.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you can kill 1 person during day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only thing i can think u is either politician, vigilante or cowboy ....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh so much to talk about, I'm probably just gonna end up making a huge post. First of all, I should respond to some posts.

2. For the love of God, it doesnºt matter if they had a strongman or not in the ºlets revive the BP so we winª case. Mafia win when they are equal number or a majority over townies u.u shame on you guys for forgetting that... super critical and old info.
But what happens when there's 2 mafia teams? Is their number added together when comparing to town's number or is just the largest mafia considered? And you missed the point, it's about us having a confirmed townie which they can't kill, making things easier.

3. Poopfaces. Get attached to my personal POV on my role and ignore that, from the very beginning, Gry questioned me about my role and I said ªI do have an ability which has a very low chance of being effective, hence why I see it as uselessª, he even said I should have used the word ªweakª instead that (which you guys would nitpick on anyway :3 ) But yeah, lame that the second part of the ªhintsª wasnt in the list. I still see Prostitute as useless until very late game as well, we were 24, with chance of blocking an important townie, FML. Now weºre still over 15 if Iºm not mistaken, I still see myself as super prone to do nothing at night. I just did ªan important blockª with Ustie and it didnºt help shit, lol xD

Yes you should definitely have used the word "weak" instead of "useless". But as we had those talks in days 1 and 2 I still trust you now that you revealed your role. What I want from you now is to tell me, who did you block or at least try to block last night? Your role will be quite important from now on so you need to block the right people. I really hope you didn't block lawl last night or you made things harder..

6. Gry, I donºt get why you said that if Ustie is mafia, then Holt is 99% a nightkill. I mean, his claim is that heºs the BP and thatºs the core of the discussion.
In that case most of us would see Holt as a confirmed townie, and those are always bad for the mafia to leave alive. Like with innocent child and jesus. They want the townies to suspect each other which is hard when some are confirmed to be innocent.
Oh , he could be thinking aloud, maybe gry = strongman
Come on Erin, I'm an innocent angel.

He is indeed. A strong man :teehee. (Seriously I need to know more about my character than her being gry's gf, not that there is anything better than that :lolo)
Oh girlfriend-chan, you're reminding me why we two are together :hurr

Why xio , could you elaborate, please ? at this point he's far least suspicious than Holt (BP, wait please :teehee), G01, you and most of of those who lynched Ust. :fan
Because he killed Mazino, I am sure of it. I want him to pay for it. He also gave no hints at all about his role, yet nobody questions that? It is day 4 ffs.
About the Ust/Holt thing, maybe you forgot that I trused Ust more and questioned Holt a lot? Even Farfs helped Holt defend himself from my questions :notlikethis I was among the last people to vote on Ust, and that's just because I wanted to risk the votekill in hopes of getting more points as I wrote in an earlier post. As Ust was voted on by a big majority we won't get far by looking at the ones that voted Ust.

Anyway, if there is a damn somebody with an important role just give us info already so we can finish \o/
Should we really all reveal our roles now? Admittedly it's day 4 so maybe it's time, but I'm not too sure if that's the best course of action here.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't mean focus literally since that is not possible with so many different possible roles but as in trying to investigate those who interacted with Panda and machi to maybe see a correlation also exterminating one team of mafia does spare us a death at night, altough that death could be beneficial to us.

My role is active and it's a day action, I can't tell you my role.

Who's your current prime suspect?
Yeah I already know what u r so sankyu!

I will just say what I ahve to say about everybody
1. g01 - the guy really seems to be just a newbie but he is playing extremly safe however I do believe there really might be 1 plain townie in a game like this so for now he is not my top suspect but I want to keep an eye on him
2. lawlett - well with Hani it's just the Gary thing cuz it did look like he was trying to draw attention from him but on the other hand he was the 2nd to reveal a role, then another thing is the pm he rewrote: tbh I dont really think that Evil would write it like that especially not DigitalDude so the pm looks like a BS to me and that makes him one of my top suspects. But then there is the thing with being blocked which is a good idea from a mafia but who knows I mean he could say he was blocked anytime even if Lala didnt block him he could easily say it coulda been Escort
3. Piplup - the guy gives me cancer but other than that he really looks like he is the bomb so I think he is
4. Farfalla - well she said the role was useless and then claimed Prostitute which is a risky claim for mafia IMO since there should be 1 in a big game like this so I trust her for now
5. Holt - weeeeell He might have just wanted to get rid of Ust because they didnt have a Strongman and eventually they would have to kill him somehow so he sacrificed himself in order to get the BP during the day. I seriously doubt there are 2 BPs in this game but who knows what Evil could do. I mean this game is great so he could do that in order to mindfuck us more haha. But yeah he is one of my top suspects
6. Naomi- I believe she is the PGO so for now I think I do believe her, also I dont think a mafia would be so indifferent
7. Gry - I'm not sure what he is but I have an idea and I kinda do trust him, dont really have anything else to add
8. Erin- I trust her for now
9. Ao - Well this guy sure is weird. I really dont like his play and if he doesnt say anything about his role or wtv he will have to go eventually so yeah he is one of my top suspects too
10. Hardy- Hardy is really inactive which kinda disappoints me since he is always so eager to play. He only said his role was semi-active which I dont even know what that could be but okay. I dont think he would be this indifferent if he was mafia since he is a good play but this could be his new change wtv who knows. He is not my top suspect but I will keep an eye on him too
11. Lovemagi - tbh this grill she never makes sense so I dont know what to think about her ... I was a mafia with her once and she is just a troll townie or mafia just a troll
12. xi0- the same for the Lulu thing, no hints, he is still alive and I think mafia woulda killed somebody who gave no hints which either means he is super important or mafia so ye he is one of my top suspects
13. desin- I trust you completely now

So that makes it Lulu, Gary, Ao and Holt my top 4 :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top