lolololol pls dont give me this shitWell the forum reset kinda fucked it up I was gonna mention it but forgot.
We talked about the names it would remind you but you just said it now that Gry did it ... sowwy Hani but its a BS excuselolololol pls dont give me this shitWell the forum reset kinda fucked it up I was gonna mention it but forgot.
We talked about the names it would remind you but you just said it now that Gry did it ... sowwy Hani but its a BS excuseBi+chlolololol pls dont give me this shitWe talked about the names it would remind you but you just said it now that Gry did it ... sowwy Hani but its a BS excuse
Come on dont be butthurt :/Bi+ch
, aside from that Panda went with the HII bandwagon and Machi went for votekilling Kat, but one of Machi´s comments was particularly interesting.I guess, Kat is out of suspicion (for now), still need to check the other day phases, though, I think Machi´s mafia group might be made by basically more inactive people while James mafia group seems to be highly focused on having a few active players trying to stablish bandwagons and put other players on the lynch block, from what I got so far.Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
The mafia game. The only game where being pleasant gets you on the chopping block.
Hii is still on my to watch list, not sure if killing him off this quickly is wise. He could just have nerves. Or it's a tactic because mine enemy doth have brains.
Kat is proactive... not sure if it's good or bad... The one that dances in the fields with the lambs is usually the wolf.
And the obvious suspects are those who aren't talking much... for no other reason than the fact that it's easier to just let us lay into each other like we've been doing.
Aooooooooooooooooooooo!Oh, ok that will help me doing this faster thanks@Aonori if it helps, you can sort the thread for their posts instead of going through 90 pages.
I'll also do some digging and give my final thoughts before the day ends.
.
votekill Reika
Vote kill Holt
votekill lawlett-kun
votekill Holt
votekill holt
votelock Gary
votekill Gary
It's more like, we don't have much reason to not trust him. As for changing my vote to Gary, what's wrong with it? Perfectly logical imo. Not that I suspect Lawl any less but I won't really go for a 'safe, maybe' instead of something a little more guaranteed. Admittedly, that behavior got Ust lynched yesterday but that was because it was the more logical decision, so to say.Okey,should we trust Gry ? And Holt voted for gary now...I don't like this...And why didn't you look at holt,gry ?